Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seximorgan69 SOUTHAMPTON Slow her down- no chance !!!  (Read 2217 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Morgan does tour so check where she is before booking.
This is the synthesis of more than one visit.
Comms: professional
Parking: found space in road but check daytime availabilty
Venue:  nice apartment in northern part of City off the Avenue
Morgan: looks like the sexy head girl you always dreamed about seeing naked-Now you can and its worth the wait.
Morgan has the ability to create instant empathy.  Morgan is energetic, flirty gives you 100% attention and goes with the flow or leads whichever you like. I enjoy both at different times.
I get the impression she likes to get to know you before going for some things, but I have not found any limits.  If something is important just ask her. I think she is busy enough not to feel the need to mislead, and in any event I find her very honest and straight forward.

As I walked away last time I was very much on a high, I felt like a lucky guy who had been away a long time and his girl had stayed loyal couldn't wait to see me and couldn't wait to make love. I think it takes a special talent to create that illusion (and I know it is an illusion) but one I am happy to nurture.

Offline Hb2325

Thanks for the review mate I always follow your reviews.
Any word on FK?

MrKeen

Thanks for the review mate I always follow your reviews.
Any word on FK?

I can't remember for sure, Morgan lists it as discretion, Morgan in not the type of to list things doesn't do. Its not a big issue for me but I think the first time it didn't happen, after first time I am sure we did,although it was light.  I expect with Morgan it will depend on personal things like teeth breath etc. I would ask her if its important.