Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LILY North Ayrshire  (Read 1670 times)

Offline raymcfarland

External Link/Members Only
Looking for a shorter trip than the Friday Glasgow run, so I thought I'd go more "local". Emailed Lily Thursday afternoon looking for a 2pm Friday - 1 hr session. (Now, a couple of years ago, I made a booking with this lady under a previous version of "LILY". Only on the day, she never answered her phone and I made a wasted journey. Eventually she said that her dad was rushed to hospital and she forgot her phone.) She replied very late on Thursday evening saying, it was nice to hear from me again an that "2pm is fab for me." I replied that I'd file a booking request, which I did - asking that she contact me with post code and phone number. Nowt happened. Daft old me thought it was an oversight and she'll get back to me for sure. So I set off in the car. With 30 minutes to go, I pulled over and logged onto AW. She hadn't logged on all day. She's either a crack-head who doesn't know what day of the week it is, or she gets a kick out of being a prick-teaser. I suspect the former is most probable. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:48:03 pm by raymcfarland »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline henry brubaker

Easy to see from the profile why you'd be fooled twice.

Offline raymcfarland

Her profile has been seriously doctored today. Pic removed. Age changed from 45 to 57. And the description and tease parts replaced by question marks. Sent her an email this morning asking what happened yesterday. Just had a reply saying "Lily died - you sick bastard." Well, if she died,
1. it was after 6am today when she checked her emails and read the one I sent her yesterday.
2. Someone else has access to her account to send me that message.
3. Lily has returned from the grave this afternoon to remove her feedback.
She really is a crack-head!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:58:45 pm by raymcfarland »
Banned by:

Offline Problem Child

I don't know, it could be true Ray.
Any time a female relative of mine dies, one of the first things I do is log into their AW account to answer their emails.  Usually within 48 hours of the death, it just always seems like the right thing to do....

chico1000

This is weird. Looks like you had a close shave anyway.

Offline raymcfarland

I don't know, it could be true Ray.
Any time a female relative of mine dies, one of the first things I do is log into their AW account to answer their emails.  Usually within 48 hours of the death, it just always seems like the right thing to do....
Could be. But it doesn't add up. She did this before and I accepted her excuse (sceptically). At the bottom of her feed back as the "new" Lily (9) as I only spotted yesterday, she did it to another guy. She (or as you might have it) her friend, saw my email asking what happened and didn't say, "she died". That only came when I emailed her that due to her lack of response I had posted a review on here. Finally, your female relatives give you their AW login details in case they die?  :unknown: how many prossies are in your family? I have the feeling you're winding me up. :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 11:27:53 pm by raymcfarland »
Banned by:

Offline raymcfarland

This is weird. Looks like you had a close shave anyway.
You're right. I actually feel sorry for her. Obviously unstable. Especially as she has "mutilated" her profile and taken down the reviews. Maybe if more punters were willing to right negatives instead of the fluffy crap..... However I managed to get a back up for later. (Much later). My best punt ever. I'm tempted to share, but I'm going to wait until I get tired of her (if I ever do) before I review her. I had just the best time. She's going to be my first ever repeat punt for sure.  :yahoo:
Banned by:

Offline raymcfarland

The "dead" Lily has logged on today and changed her age from 57 (it was 45 two days ago) to 49. This bitch has problems.
Banned by:

RandyF

:lol:

All happening in North Ayrshire, eh Ray  :rolleyes:

RIP Lily you were a great person and a superb hoor  :cry: :cry: :dancegirl:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'm tempted to share, but I'm going to wait until I get tired of her (if I ever do) before I review her.
Don't be tempted. Just do it.
If you are happy to take, be happy to give.
It's how the forum works (or doesn't!)

Offline raymcfarland

:lol:

All happening in North Ayrshire, eh Ray  :rolleyes:

RIP Lily you were a great person and a superb hoor  :cry: :cry: :dancegirl:
Nothing happening in N. Ayrshire Randy. Friday's debacle and my Negative review has lost the area another WG. Although I see she's logging on each day, but now stating she's "hanging up her sussies". It's dire on the West coast mate. Dire.  :dash:
Banned by:

RandyF

Nothing happening in N. Ayrshire Randy. Friday's debacle and my Negative review has lost the area another WG. Although I see she's logging on each day, but now stating she's "hanging up her sussies". It's dire on the West coast mate. Dire.  :dash:

I contacted one beginning of year in Ayrshire.

Something Freckle her name was.  I asked what services are on offer, as she didn't say on the profile - that it was she went off on one, told me I'd have to  pay her the fookin' money if I ever wanted to find that out  :scare:

Country bumpkins.

Offline auldie63

I contacted one beginning of year in Ayrshire.

Something Freckle her name was.  I asked what services are on offer, as she didn't say on the profile - that it was she went off on one, told me I'd have to  pay her the fookin' money if I ever wanted to find that out  :scare:

Country bumpkins.
Had exactly the same thing with a charmer from Irvine a couple of years ago, must have been the same one and sounded pretty strung out on the phone. She re-appears from time to time, probably when not inside for drug things.