Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Quinn  (Read 1130 times)

Offline TKovac

I do like myself a bit of posh totty particularly if they offer to stick thier tongue up my arse.

Saw this one advertising on uke and twitter (apparently too good for adultwork).

External Link/Members Only

Remember her from last year and see she is offering Incalls on Thursday. Anyone ever had the pleasure?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline roderunner

Hey tk, i seen her last year, i totally forgot about her as it was through her twitter and i had no AW link at that time.

She is 100% like her pics, no nasty suprises, nice butt, natural tits, a proper womanly body. Pretty face and proper clean. Smelled fresh, she obviously looks after herself.

Owo, rimming on me, fk, dfk, provided without any fuss. Went at my pace, and didnt mind it hard. Ended with cim and she swallowed.

Defo a positive experience and up there in my top 3 punts.

I think she would provide everything you ask as well as the rimming as long as your clean and have a shower first at her location.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 08:48:40 pm by roderunner »

Offline Dutchy

I’m back in the country next month and am tempted to meet her but do you think she’s worth the extra ££ compared to the likes of insatiable Sophie, S&P or Bonnie?