Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lexib29 Dundee..... Anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Gurhur

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Howdy troops

Thinking of meeting this lass, any one else been there and can recommend or say hell no
Will review after
Cheers

Offline Sooky

Online Don Quixote

She's known for barebacking :thumbsdown:
Is this 'reputation' for barebacking linked to her present AW profile, or did she have a previous one? There's not a lot to go on.

Offline MB22

She has been/was on Vivastreet for a long time. I personally wouldn't go near her as I think she looks awful.

Offline bushman

She's known for barebacking :thumbsdown:
Proof needed old boy. She may be a munter but unless she has bb you and or her profile state that, don't try and tank the WG business.

Offline Gurhur

The general theme sounds like its a no, cheers folks will save my hard earned this time  :thumbsup:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

She looks unnaturally thin.. Like Crack addict thin, the blurring to me makes it more suspicious, like she is trying to hide something.  Not referring to the blurring of her face..

Offline FBman78

I wouldn't say unnaturally thin, however look at the movies gallery, imho the stills don't match the movie gallery images.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Profile doesn’t exist anymore

Offline auldie63

Online Don Quixote

Profile doesn’t exist anymore
It works if you use the link with the ID number instead of the name. She goes by the title of Catherine Divine nowadays. She appears to have a business manager or agent who writes her profile; it's so bad it's good.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Oh yeah..  Got it with the ID.

I notice the “Reviews” she quotes in her profile description certainly don’t match the reviews in there AW Feedback..

Offline Unfaithful

I booked her several about 6 months ago for a half hour. She was ‘sharing’ a flat in Douglas with her mate. Service was ok and she was up for most things. She is thin and has the ‘ druggie look’ but has no needle marks. It was ok but wouldn’t go back