Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fbsm in Cambridgeshire  (Read 976 times)

Offline doggerdog69

Looking at other areas, fbsm is widely on offer but Cambridgeshire seems to be a dessert for such things. Could anyone recommend anywhere in Cambridgeshire especially Cambridge area,  for a sensual sexy massage,  preferably with afters? Please me if you don't want to go public.

Thanks

The happy one

Hi

Well I am sure that some on here know where to go

It is just hard to keep telling members who don't seem to want to share their good and bad experiences

Maybe a review or two from you would help

Offline congrats2015

Some of the acronyms on this site lead me off in amusing directions googling 'FBSM slang' comes back with 'First Student Baptist Ministry' among other things - pretty sure thats not what OP is referring to, funny though...

Offline doggerdog69

Hi

Well I am sure that some on here know where to go

It is just hard to keep telling members who don't seem to want to share their good and bad experiences

Maybe a review or two from you would help

unfortunately no pm's or information shared. Am new to the area, having been up north the past 5 years. Not into FS but enjoy the titillation of massage with much needed relief afterwards. 

Other areas of UK punting have whole sections dedicated to fsbm,  but it seems no one has anything to share Cambridgeshire wise.....