Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternative to Zen? Grays. Upminster/Hornchurch/Dagenham  (Read 1870 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Getting a bit peed off with Zen. Those I gave a positive to when first met, now getting either a neutral or negative second time round. Also the turnover of girls has increased. New names most times on calling to see who's working.
Don't want too far from Grays. Upminster/Hornchurch/Dagenham reasonable distance.

Any help/suggestions appreciated

Online sparkus

Change the record  :lol:

Lauren will be back from China soon, that will be a treat for you  :D

Offline dieseldriver

Change the record  :lol:

Lauren will be back from China soon, that will be a treat for you  :D

:lol: :lol: Didn't know she went! Due to my domestic situation haven't been to Zen for 6/7 weeks? However, that may change this weekend??..........     :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

op your problem is you dont want to go too far from grays!

Hop on a train or drive for half an hour and your options will multiply

Offline dieseldriver

op your problem is you dont want to go too far from grays!

Hop on a train or drive for half an hour and your options will multiply

:thumbsup: Yes, have to agree with that. Anyway, I'm in Ongar all day tomorrow, so looking for something on the way back. This one looks promising?

External Link/Members Only

On not traveling too far from Grays, was thinking of a lunchtime punt between am & pm part time job where I get four hours off
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 05:27:46 pm by dieseldriver »

Online sparkus

:thumbsup: Yes, have to agree with that. Anyway, I'm in Ongar all day tomorrow, so looking for something on the way back. This one looks promising?

On not traveling too far from Grays, was thinking of a lunchtime punt between am & pm part time job where I get four hours off

You've mentioned your non punting hobby on here before, but let's hope no one else who shares it in that part of the world is on here  :D

Offline dieseldriver

You've mentioned your non punting hobby on here before, but let's hope no one else who shares it in that part of the world is on here  :D

Yer, but I also like those chinky massages. As seen in some of my reviews.....  :yahoo:

Offline Hackneylad1

Did you look at the verification pic?

Offline Pillowtalk

Slightly worrying that she thinks Brentwood, Chelmsford aND Braintree are in East Sussex!

Offline D1j

Getting a bit peed off with Zen. Those I gave a positive to when first met, now getting either a neutral or negative second time round. Also the turnover of girls has increased. New names most times on calling to see who's working.
Don't want too far from Grays. Upminster/Hornchurch/Dagenham reasonable distance.

Any help/suggestions appreciated

Baltic massage, thai relaxation therapy elm park,

Offline dieseldriver

Baltic massage, thai relaxation therapy elm park,

Extras on offer? If so, can you recommend any ladies?

Online sparkus

Extras on offer? If so, can you recommend any ladies?

They all do, look them up online. Rasa is exceptionally well endowed Lithuanian girl.

Offline dieseldriver

They all do, look them up online. Rasa is exceptionally well endowed Lithuanian girl.

Many thank for that. Will post review when visited. Maybe tomorrow?

Online sparkus

You have to text them and there will be lots of back and forth as in "Have you visited us before?" and "How did you hear about us?"

If you do get to see her, she's tall, attractive and has a full heavy pair on her.

Offline dieseldriver

Do they have shower facilities? Can't go home with an oily body!

Online sparkus

Do they have shower facilities? Can't go home with an oily body!

She does, yes.

Offline D1j

Where did you end up going? And was it worth it?

Offline dieseldriver

Where did you end up going? And was it worth it?

Still waiting a chance? OH goes to work at 8pm, so a bit late for either Zen or Elm Park. And I do a school transport run daytime, so days difficult. However, Monday looking good? OH in London on her night off, and meeting friends at 6 30pm. So can be in Elm Park that time. Have wait and see?

Offline D1j

Still waiting a chance? OH goes to work at 8pm, so a bit late for either Zen or Elm Park. And I do a school transport run daytime, so days difficult. However, Monday looking good? OH in London on her night off, and meeting friends at 6 30pm. So can be in Elm Park that time. Have wait and see?

If you are familiar with Grays, I have heard from a few people of a place just off Lodge Lane. Once I get some info I will post something about it. It will be a much highly anticipated local for me.