Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Met BBC1 Series 4 Episode ! - Human Trafficking  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Rocket1927

On about human trafficking gang bringing girls in from Romania, This i why you should never see these girls

Online Jonestown

"In Harrow, north west London, a young woman has gone to police and alleged that she has been threatened with violence and forced into sex work. Her case is investigated by the Met’s Modern Slavery Team."

A London centric issue

Offline Punting_Mad

Did anybody else watch "the Met" on BBC tonite... Amazing insight into ROMs trafficking into the U.K. and their use of VivaStreet...

Offline Stevelondon

Been said on here before.
If you as a punter are aware of anyone being trafficked etc.
Report it to the police.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Been said on here before.
If you as a punter are aware of anyone being trafficked etc.
Report it to the police.
Correction, if you suspect anyone is trafficked report it.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Alas this is the dark underbelly of the hobby we enjoy

Offline Ricky Ticky

I guess it explains why they often aren’t the most enthusiastic, if you’re brought here to do sex work under false pretences, one of us turns up and effectively pays someone else so we can have sex with you is in real terms sexual assault even if it’s done without express intent or knowledge of the punter.  Very sad situation.

Offline Punting_Mad

It was pretty horrific tbh....

Online scutty brown

"In Harrow, north west London, a young woman has gone to police and alleged that she has been threatened with violence and forced into sex work. Her case is investigated by the Met’s Modern Slavery Team."

A London centric issue

Londoncentric issue? Total bollocks.
It's relevant to the whole of the UK, it's a serious national issue

As for this particular case, a bit more detail at External Link/Members Only
looks like it is still waiting to be tried, but that's fairly typical

Offline FLYING BLUE

On about human trafficking gang bringing girls in from Romania, This i why you should never see these girls

Been discussed at length, many, many times on here :unknown:

Online Jonestown

Londoncentric issue? Total bollocks.
It's relevant to the whole of the UK, it's a serious national issue

As for this particular case, a bit more detail at External Link/Members Only
looks like it is still waiting to be tried, but that's fairly typical

Last time I checked Harrow was in London

Online scutty brown

Maybe, but the problem of organised criminal gangs trafficking girls to the UK for sexual exploitation covers the whole UK, not just London

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
There's a report here - External Link/Members Only  of raids on suspected Romanian traffickers in Gateshead, Blackburn, Preston and Blackpool, as well as Evesham and the last time I checked none of those were in London.

It's an ongoing national issue and has been for years.

Online scutty brown

Been discussed at length, many, many times on here :unknown:

But unfortunately many people appear not to take it seriously

Online Jonestown

There's a report here - External Link/Members Only  of raids on suspected Romanian traffickers in Gateshead, Blackburn, Preston and Blackpool, as well as Evesham and the last time I checked none of those were in London.

It's an ongoing national issue and has been for years.

Sure its a national issue, that has never been doubt, but the programme cited by the OP concerned a case in London, he did not try to put it in a national context, which is why I queried whether is should be in the general discussion forum.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Sure its a national issue, that has never been doubt, but the programme cited by the OP concerned a case in London, he did not try to put it in a national context, which is why I queried whether is should be in the general discussion forum.
He posted it on the national general discussion section showing it to be a national issue?   :unknown:

Offline Cardifflad1974

It’s the single biggest reason I generally only see British girls, even then it’s not guaranteed that they are doing it voluntarily but less of a chance of exploitation.

Online Jonestown

He posted it on the national general discussion section showing it to be a national issue?   :unknown:

I don't know what was in his mind when he posted, but its not unknown for local issues to be posted in General by relatively inexperienced posters, and he hasn't so far come back on my suggestion that is was a local issue.

Online Jonestown

Well I see someone has now open a thread on the Wales discussion forum to discuss this documentary, so I guess im out of step here.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Well I see someone has now open a thread on the Wales discussion forum to discuss this documentary, so I guess im out of step here.
People don't think to look to see if there's already a thread on a subject before starting a new one, no doubt there'll be several more started.

Offline FLYING BLUE

But unfortunately many people appear not to take it seriously

Sadly, this appears to be the case :thumbsdown:

Offline Lyosha

Sadly, this appears to be the case :thumbsdown:

Yes, I'm sure it's tempting with the low prices and maybe it's about ignorance. You wonder whether UKP, AW etc couldn't have some sort of flag system - basically if they're Romanian, cheap, offer bareback and seem to move around a lot there's a high probability that they're victims of trafficking.

Offline kingmg

Maybe this is why some provide a shit service.
Flat next to south Kenton post office seems similar could be linked

Online scutty brown

Maybe this is why some provide a shit service.
Flat next to south Kenton post office seems similar could be linked

If you think that may be so, report it. No-one else is going to do it for you.
If you have a suspicion, then act on it