Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sergei has imported some to ROMFURD  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well at least you didn't call them "pick of the day".       :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

jjpsweet

Pity, the 3rd one is really my type. But I don't want my dick falling off

James999

Well at least you didn't call them "pick of the day".

Has someone hacked your account, that was actually quite funny  :crazy:

yorkshire123

vt

Pity, the 3rd one is really my type. But I don't want my dick falling off

Soraia is my type too...surely the BB box ticked is just Sergei's laziness.

Offline 385North

At the risk of sounding like a late arrival to the party, who or what is sergei? I'll do a search when I have time but if anyone would like to summarise to save me the bother than thanks in advance.

Oldstager

At £70 an hour you`ll be lucky if they still move

Offline Jimmyredcab

One of our "respected" members thinks that a very low price is not a problem -------------- he is wrong obviously.   :hi:

If it looks too good to be true then it normally is ------------------ that applies to everything in life.   :hi:

Offline smiths

I had a great punt a couple of years ago where the WG charged me £70 for the hour and she moved very well, and i have had many good punts at £80 an hour over the years.

Unlike some on here i dont correlate what a WG or her pimp charge to how good a WG she might be as thats determined by her attitude.

Offline punk

Offline Steve2

One of our "respected" members thinks that a very low price is not a problem -------------- he is wrong obviously.   :hi:

If it looks too good to be true then it normally is ------------------ that applies to everything in life.   :hi:

And I thought one of our "respected" members had stopped posting Bollocks. I was wrong

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:29:29 am by Steve2 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'd like to smash No1  ;), but No2 looks like a decomposed Amy Winehouse  :thumbsdown: