Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual-Masseuse (Nicole) - Cardiff  (Read 1611 times)

2 review(s) for SENSUAL-MASSEUSE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for -SENSUAL-MASSEUSE- (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xeem

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
30 minute massage

As I'm new to this, thought I'd try something a bit less risky this time. Saw snaitram99's review of Nicole and thought I would see how she was before she disappeared (profile said last 2 days at the time). Think she has moved, as is now off Cathedral Road, rather than Claude Road (maybe due to travelling). Had some trouble finding the place as phone had no signal by her place. Worked it out in the end though. Building not the best, but flat was clean, simple, what you'd expect.

Pics are accurate, would say Nicole looks better than her pics. Has 2 lip piercings and a nose piercing. Her english is good, and had no problem chatting to her. Offered shower before and after. When I came back from shower she was in lingerie, and the bra disappeared as soon as we got started.

Massage took place on bed rather than proper table, which was fine. Offered soft or firm massage, opted for firm. Started a bit soft, but it did build. All in all a nice massage, not quite a therapeutic massage, but far better than some I have received. Nicole has nice firm, good sized boobs, and frequently used them to aid in the massage, which felt great. Her nipples are pierced, but couldn't tell during massage. Flipped over and let her get to work. Good sloppy hand relief, frequently getting her boobs involved too.

Overall a good experience, shame she doesn't offer more.

Spoke to her afterwards about how she used to be in Bristol and whether she was returning. She did seem a bit confused but then confirmed she is here for the foreseeable future.

Offline ampersand

I wonder if you get a happy beginning as well if you go for an hour?

valleypunter

Offline HughJardon

Is there any chance she could be swayed into a bit of mouth & minge action ??