Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kimberley - Chingford  (Read 778 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5226523) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline SnaresBLad

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 15 mins
Services: Oral only
Comms: All done via SMS

Meet: Had the Monday morning itch so wanted something quick and cheap. I messaged Kimberley who was available and arranged a time. I turned up and notified her but she made me wait an extra ten mins which I was a little annoyed. Ten minutes hanging around and waiting feels like an eternity! Especially as the flats were next to residential houses. My head was buried in my phone trying to kill time and a guy walked past me. I wasn't sure if he left the flats I was about to walk into or not (because I was distracted by my phone) but I gave her the benefit of doubt and thought "No she didn't double book".

Knock on the door, answered straight away. Initial impressions are that she's a LOT older than her stated age of 48. Probably mid to late 50's IMHO. Although she's pretty, blue eyes, red/ginger hair, petite figure, nice pert boobs - her face is incredibly old and weathered. Like other reviews have mentioned, you can tell she's been in the game most of her life and it shows. Flat was stinky and a mess, looked like there was some renovation work taking place. The bedroom itself was smelly and messy but had a big double bed with clean towels on it. Handed over the money and said I wanted oral only. She instructed to me lay down, took her top off to show an incredible body for her age to be fair and proceeded to give me some amazing OWO. Lots of spit, lots of deep throat where she choked and gagged herself, lots of wanking as well. She paid attention to the balls going so far down she rimmed me a little. Really amazing. She didn't even mind me grabbing her head and directing her, forcing her. She also loved a bit of dirty talk.

When the time came I exploded in her mouth and she took it all. She kept it in her mouth then spat it out on some tissue. Wiped herself and me up and I was out of that stinky place very quickly.

I'd rate this a very low positive because she looks old and weathered but pretty-ish. The flat was awful and smelly. The service itself was very good.