Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend a (Top) TS  (Read 853 times)

Online Kaku68924

Hey guys i need recommendations from the experience
i need to see a proper (Top) TS  needs to be well hung and dominating in bed but good in costumer service and speaks english to the point of having a conversation
i have read the reviews over here of TS thick nick (havent seen her yet) and want to have that kind of session btw where is she? :cry:
P.S i am new to this so please mind my description
Thanks
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 08:16:07 am by Kaku68924 »

Offline sesalovdarlo

Trans Sofia UK check my review from 2022. Saw her last month again and asked her to be a bit more dom, boy did she once i was loosened up. Drillling me hard with her hands round my neck while i was screaming in pleasure .  Fucking my brains out in doggy style while my arms are pinned behind my back was the icing on the cake. Just excellent. Her english is great. You have to ask her to be domm though.

dant suad which i reviewed today. English is so so but what a cock. She is naturally dom and only really tops

Mistress Grande has a huge weapon and will be overly dom. not seen her but read up on her plenty. Known barebacker though thats why i haven’t been.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:24:28 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Online Kaku68924

Thanks so much sesalovdarlo for the suggestion but sofia isnt available at the moment can you suggest someone else

Offline sesalovdarlo

Thanks so much sesalovdarlo for the suggestion but sofia isnt available at the moment can you suggest someone else

Which area are you?

Offline tsmounting

Honestly mate, many of the good ones are not around atm. Nathally (see my review) is very hot, English slightly below average but great service and versatile. Not cheap but worth it imo. Many SP’s asking for £250 -£300/h and are ropey at best. It’s not good times for punters atm. Should pick up towards end of spring / summer

Online Kaku68924

alright thanks mate guess i should wait more