Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeca - Brazilian TV - Leeds  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Highfield Hal

Have seen Rebeca a couple of times in the last couple of weeks. Couldn’t find any intel on here so decided to TOFTT which turned out to be a very good move I have to say. I understand she is in Leeds until Sunday before going down south.

External Link/Members Only

Price paid £150/ hour (fully inclusive)

Comms were reasonable. Can be a bit slow to respond to the initial text but once she has it’s smooth enough

Looks: Rebeca is nicer in person. Tall (about 5’10/11), slim and toned. She’s flat chested - more TV than TS. Very long dark hair - all her own. Cock - larger than average. I’d say 6.5-7”. Gets hard easily and gets really hard!

Personality: Rebeca is Brazilian by birth so speaks Portuguese and also Spanish, but very little English, but that’s what Google translate is for I guess. She has a calm, easy-going nature and seems pretty mature for her age. She’s also, I think, likes to take control and dominate.

Services: everything I like - DFK (proper snogging, she was passionate and seemed to enjoy as much as me), OWO (both ways), rimming (me on her only), 69, fucking (both ways  - she’s definitely more of a top though!).

The service was delivered with passion and energy throughout. The unexpected bonus was that Rebeca came for me without my having to ask and was included in the price (there was a lot of it too 😋)

Despite having paid for an hour, I was back in the car in about 50 mins (both times). Not too fussed. I was more than happy and I still think what Rebeca provided represents good value and I would be happy to recommend and return (I did).

Online TomTank

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Hal.
I think TS vs TV is probably a bit subjective, but I've met quite a few without boobs that I would consider feminine, TS, female, or whatever, and she looks that way.
I've also met some with boobs that I just see as a guy and not female for me, but this one looks female to me, even though she doesn't have boobage.