Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sindey - Edinburgh  (Read 2807 times)

9 review(s) for Tssindey (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online charliepie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few days ago in Edinburgh.

Cost:

£90 for hh, £140 hour no extras offered.

Comms:

Replied quickly to my first text but did say when I arrived that it had been quiet so she was probably quite glad to get a booking. Maybe it's the shit weather or the time of year or no one's got any money to spend?

Edge of the Dumbiedykes area opposite a Tescos, first-floor flat. The same flat that Rita was in a few weeks ago.

The meet:

I knew where I was going so easy to find, Sindey did the usual behind-door thing. Looks very similar to her pictures, more blokey looking than the previous 3 TS's I've seen but I was expecting that to be fair. Started off with a decent massage (not that I'm a great judge) and asked if I wanted oil, she was naked from the start and it was nice feeling her cock rubbing all over me, turned over after about 10 minutes and she popped off to the toilet for a bit. When she returned we lay side-by-side and she initiated some light kissing while we played with each other. She had nice natural boobs not too big which I like, you can see them in her profile pics. Transitioned into 69 owo with me on top, she maybe only got 80% hard but still decent 5+ inches with regular girth. Her BJ was a little toothy at times but she licked my balls a bit too which was nice. I couldn't hold on much longer so released between her boobs while sucking her off. I had intended to have anal at least one way but as we were at about 25 mins by now an oral-only meet was fine with me. She cleaned my genital area and hands with some foam sanitiser and kitchen roll to conclude.

Summary:

Friendly girl with a nice personality and soft skin, quite tall, long hair perhaps not as convincing as some of the other girls but I would return again if I had another £90 to splurge(which I don't!). She's based in Birmingham and hasn't been up here for years, I doubt she'll be back any time soon as I think she was a bit disappointed with the number of bookings she's had. I hope she'll have a good weekend as she's away on Monday morning. She had 3 phones by the bed which were pinging and vibrating from time to time though she didn't look at them until the session was over. She was travelling with a Thai female who was working from the other bedroom.