Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Ts Massage Melissa - York  (Read 9228 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6353531) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Benny88

External Link/Members Only

First review for me after lurking around for a while thinking about taking the plunge.

This meet happened on 28/02/23

£150 for the hour.

Location - York, quiet flat behind a main road with parking 50m down the road after 6pm it’s £3 for 12 hours, flat was clean and I had no problems

Flat being quiet and behind the main road literally messaged when I was at the door and she came downstairs and let me in and guided her up to her room.

Comms - very quick on replies and gave good instructions, I had no problems with the details and everything went smoothing.

Melissa - very beautiful woman around 5ft 7 maybe 5ft 8 looks exactly like her pictures and to be fair evern better in person. Smooth all over with a nice smile, pert ass and tits.

The meet - was very nervous being a first timer and Melissa knew this so she decided to give me a massage which was very welcoming, made sure I was comfortable and gave the odd swipe across my cheeks and a tingle of my balls to make me feel aroused.

After that it was some strokes on my back as I turned around I started to DFK and lick her nipples. She seemed to like it and after a while we decided to play with each others cock as I’m an average size of 6’’ I was surprised to feel she was bigger length and girth. I’d say between 7 and 8 inches.

After wanking for a bit I decided I wanted to suck her and she had no problem with that. After a while of sucking her she sucked me and asked what I wanted.

I said I wanted to be fucked by her. So the pillow goes under my ass and it takes sometime for her to get inside me I reckon it’s because I was new to this! She was very delicate and compassionate. Once she was in she decided to pick up the pace and asked me as numerous times if I was on. I still went in for DFK until I was comfortable and asked her to fuck me hard and hold her arse cheeks while she fucked me.

I didn’t too long until I was cumming while being fucked and I was quite vocal she was smiling as she was pounding away as I cum all over myself.

She cleaned me up and offered a shower which I took.

All in all I enjoyed it and want to scratch the itch again. Would love to try out bigger cocks and more dominant ts but that will come with time.

Is she submissive? - I have no idea I just wanted to be fucked.

Offline Benny88

Offline Chris1990mcr

She is without doubt my favourite ladyboy in the UK. Really good service and the only girl I actually have started to enjoy being topped by.

Offline CityTillIDie

Thanks for the excellent review, Benny
She has certainly piqued my interest!
I have some free time over the next few days  :cool:

Roughly where in York is she please?
Close to the train station, or across the other side?

:hi:

CTID

Offline ReggiePerrin

Roughly where in York is she please?
Close to the train station, or across the other side?

:hi:

CTID

FYI, she's now in Leeds CTID so travel required

Offline CityTillIDie

Ah yes
Thanks for the heads-up

:drinks:

CTID

Offline soppyget

She doesn't stay in one place for long.  I had an hour with her a couple of weeks ago in Doncaster and she was moving on the following day.

Glad you enjoyed though fella.  She's stunning to look at.  I've reviewed her before and that was my second visit and (although she seemed like her heart wasn't really in it, it was late in the day though!), we did everything I wanted.  Just wish she'd visit my area more  :)