Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly Trans - Bradford  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Candyman_69

External Link/Members Only
Dipped in on this one a couple of days ago in
Sheffield. Seen her before a while ago,
She back now for six month doing the tour, Bradford atm.
Good comms arranged by text, turned up on time messaged and was let in, but tricky as the lift was broken but we got there in the end. Nice clean Appartment. The girl looks pretty good, better in the flesh, very feminine with a lovely curvatious figure standing about six foot in heels.She’s late thirties but looks early thirties.Her English is not to bad, good enough to hold a conversation.Started
With deep french kissing followed by some oral without both ways.pretty good kisser but likes you to suck her more than she sucks you.although there was a little bit of rimming which was rather nice.she wanted to fuck me first. She does fuck quite hard and deep so if your a first timer maybe this one’s not for you. She’s larger than average probably about 7 inches.(this was all with the rubber on.) told her I wanted to fuck her which was agreed.rubber WS up and gave her a good pounding as that’s what she did to me lol.could tell she enjoyed doing the fucking more than receiving. Next followed more oral both ways and she now wanted me to cum, told her I wanted her cum to
Which she replied extra £50. Already paid £160 for the hour.only had another £30 in the wallet to which she agreed to. Dont normally pay extra but I was in the mood for receiving a nice load in my mouth, to which she obliged with a moderate amount.followed by myself blowing off in tandem. All in all a better than average punt, a few negatives but more positives.probably a 7/10.
Seen her twice now would I make it 3 times, possibly if there was nothing better in the area.

Hidden Image/Members Only