Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS MASSAGE MELISSA - York InCall  (Read 3782 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6353531) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Zebedee70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1 hour
All arranged easily by text. Apartment just off Skeldergate in York town centre.
Messaged when I arrived, I was given the room number and buzzed in.
1st impressions were very good. Exactly as her profile pics, especially the little video on BP.
Slim, attractive, feminine.
I could probably cut and paste the other review on here tbh. Very similar experience.
Asked to undress and given a decent back massage. Could feel her cock and balls rubbing on my arse and back.
Then on to the action, she undressed and has a fab body, slim, toned. Nice fake tits, well proportioned to her slim figure.
We laid on the bed for some nice sensual kissing, not DFK, but very nice.
I went down on her, a lovely cut cock, rock hard and pretty big, easily 6 and half inches and thick, girthy. Bit of a curve to It. She seemed to enjoy it, sucked her for a good 5 mins, she then returned the favour. Very good OWO.
I asked her to fuck me, put a pillow under my back, lubed me up, on with the condom, more lube and she entered me. Phew! Did I say 6.5 inches felt bigger! But she took her time and we got into a rhythm.
I then bent over and she proper plowed me in doggy.
She then asked me to fuck her in doggy. Great sight! Lovely tight body, tight arse. On with the condom, She can really take a fucking as I properly rammed her.
Came in the bag in her arse.
Cleaned me up, including cleaning my arse of the lube.
Brief chat, her English is ok. Left on the hour.
Good fun and I’d see again when she next visits.

Offline Scarbados

Can totally mimic this exact review in Scarborough where she is now. Didn’t speak much, and I did get DFK but besides that exactly the same. A very clean and tidy meet. Thanks for your review as it’s what urged me to meet her today.