Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca Rodrigues XXL - Leeds (Tour)  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Hori123

External Link/Members Only

Last month.

In Leeds roughly a 10 minute walk from Leeds train station.
80/30mins

Had arranged to meet somebody else who was also currently touring in Leeds. Was looking forward to this meet however after she went completely off grid, I was thinking with a different head. When my back-up plan had failed, I probably should have accepted the disappointment. However I shot Rebecca a text, which was replied to rapidly. She told me it was her last day in town and sent me her prices, to my surprise they were cheaper than stated online (normally a red flag but I was committed) She needed 30mins to get ready, which was perfect.

After a little confusion in directions, I arrived and made my way to her apartment (I unfortunatey didn't see the lift and took the stairs all the way up to the 5th floor.) After arriving i was led to her room which was in immaculate condition, the whole apartment seemed in great condition well, atleast the parts i saw.

Now the reason why it's a neutral review and not a positive (I also feel it might be a harsh Neutral rating). It was definitely the girl in the photos, just they have been photoshopped and quite heavily. Her face is noticably less effeminate in person. I would also say she is more TV than TS, padded bra and flat chest. Hands and arms to shoulders were also quite noticeable, maybe I'm being unreasonable. This is the reason it's neutral for me.
Her skin tone in person is quite a bit darker, which actually made her body look better than in the photos. She also clearly keeps in shape, very fit and toned. She was quite tall but was wearing a large heel so was basically the same height as me.
Now the main selling point she has is her cock, which is geniunely massive. Girth is big and the length is a bit ridiculous, this was no way going near my rear. I'm guessing a lot of people would visit her is for that, but i was not ready for the violation I had to sit on a train for 3 hour afterwards (looked like I'd need to lay in bed for a week to recover from it)

Down to business she was straight into DFK and went for it. She seemed to enjoy what she does massively. On to OWO, which she was quite good at, I was trying to look more at her body than her face, for reasons given above. Once again it seemed like she felt really into it and she was getting harder just from sucking. We fondled around for a bit before I attempted to reciprocate, I tried my best it really is massive and if that's your cup of tea she would probably be a 10/10 because it must be fully 10inches. Played around for a bit she wanting to suck me some more. Then out with the condoms. After asking who, she took the up position on the edge of the bed in doggy. The view from behind is great very lean body, nice arse and great lingerie, doggy felt really good and once again she seemed to love doing what she does. Pulled out and CIM which she took every last drop she could.

Had a shower, whilst getting ready she tried to have a conversation. She apologised for not speaking English very well asked if I spoke Spanish or Italian(Which i speak awfully), ended up talking to each other through google, which might be awkward for some. Seemed nice and like she wanted to talk more.
Found the lift on the way out...decided to take the stairs anyway. Feels like that sums up my day.

Overall: I'm just falling in the neutral instead of positive, as if her photos hadn't been photoshopped I would have never of contacted her. Just in person she, in my opinion, is not a looker. I left feeling I probably should of just given up and caught gone for a cheeky drink before my train. However, her attitude was fantastic, she definitely tried to please, it felt like I was wanted and if I was just looking for a girl with a massive dick she would be perfect because she gives great service and has a cock.

If people think a neutral is too harsh, based on description please let me know. Just started doing reviews today from past meets.
Also the original girl I planned to meet did get back to me.... 5 hours after we planned to meet, by then i was 200 miles away.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 10:45:08 pm by Hori123 »