Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jayla - Leeds  (Read 8169 times)

Offline Hori123

Warning Transgender Review

External Link/Members Only

Historic meet: Last year
160/hr

Located in Leeds about 10mins from the train station.

Communication was good. Booked in advance for the next day. Messaged 1 hour before the meet to confirm, she asked if we could delay 15 minutes. It was a quite an early meet, I agreed and she ended up being ready on time anyway.

Staying in an apartment, quite busy around but inside was nice. Offered shower before, cleaned up. Dressed in very sexy red lingerie. I had not been specific about what i wanted from the meet, which at no point did i regret. The whole meet flowed naturally.
We stood fondling, undressing one another and kissing. She is very attractive and has a lovely figure. Moved to the bed where DFK, OWO (both ways) and more fondling happened. It felt more like having sex with a girlfriend you had been dating for a couple week than someone you had just met. Wrapped up and into sex. She was very tight, she seemed to be very into recieving (She said she tends to normally top, but is happy being bottom). This was the first time I had been with a Trans in a couple years, so the excitement plus the passion meant i was finished with time to spare. As soon as i was done she wanted to top me, asked if it was okay. I agreed. It was even longer since I had bottomed, so i warned her. She has a decent size cock. She took her time, was gentle and responsive. Until i was ready for her to go for it. She finished up with time to spare, a quick clean up and back to bed for more fun, more kissing and a second release.
After finishing I showered, and had a lovely chat with her. Kiss goodbye and off i went very happy.

Overall: Definitely looks like her pictures, very natural meeting. Very pleased with the meet, so much so I met her again. Second time was equally great. Will meet her more.
She does seem to split her time throughout the year betweeen London and Leeds.
Also has an interesting down curve to her penis.

Offline mark22

Many thanks for the review, much appreciated  :hi:

Offline A Decent Fist

Also has an interesting down curve to her penis.

Good for prostate stimulation in doggy.

Offline mark22

Anyone else seen Jayla ?

If you have then any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You would have thought a sexy TS who can top would be very popular, especially located in London & Leeds.

Offline nanga247

Anyone else seen Jayla ?

If you have then any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You would have thought a sexy TS who can top would be very popular, especially located in London & Leeds.
. So whats stopping you see him since ypu are quick to state others should see him.

Offline mark22

. So whats stopping you see him since ypu are quick to state others should see him.
That's the intention my friend.

Offline Highfield Hal

There are 10 reviews of Jayla on here (9 positive, 1 neutral).
Type TS Jayla into the search box.