Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila 8 inches - Leeds  (Read 6654 times)

Offline Ow1234

External Link/Members Only

I've just been to see Camila as she doesn't have any info/reviews i figure i'd TOFTT, best move i've made all week, probably one of the best TS i've seen.

Price - £100 for 30 minutes.

Location - The usual appartment block in ls1 (on wellinginton street) which seems popular, parking 2 minutes walk away

Comms - ok coms, text is fine, she's got passable spoken english, no  language barriers, but not one for small talk

Girl - Very good looking, i've seen lola before, at least on par with her, tbh i don't think camila's pictures do her justice. i'd say seen in the street, you'd be hard pressed to know she has something extra  :D.

Meeting - Text to arrage, phoned when i got to the building to get room number, the usual stood behind the door, luckily not a bait & switch.
Music chanel on the TV, camila followed behind doing a sexy litle dance to the music, grabing my as i took my coat off.
quickly swapped paperwork, and got a good look at Camila, stunning in sexy lingerie that really showed off her tits and nice juicy ass, it had a little wobble in it, felt amazing, kissing wasn't a problem she went straight in for DFK.

off with the lingerie to revel her large suprise already semi hard, i'd already text her asking her to top me and i like it hard.
She begin face fucked me on my knees, till i was a mess, then moved to the bed for some 69, my head over edge of bed, only downside of the entire meet was she did OW on me, but it was with very good effort, deep thoating, ball licking, i rimmed her for a bit which she seam to like.

She was rock solid by this point, she was up for me fucking her, but i wanted fucking first, on with the bag, some lube, i told her to start slow which she did, i'd say she's approx 7.5-8 in, me on my  back, she really got into in it, mixed between grinding away and pounding with long hard thrusts, it was a great view of her medium sized boobs (big enoug for a handfull), a lot of eye contact with hair over her shoulders, she was rough (which i wanted) , not nasty rough, more sexy rough, if that makes sense.

unfortunately i got a little carried away and came while been fucked, a real leg shaking orgasm so i couldn't get the energy back fuck her in the time left, although it wasn't a right you've cum now get out sort of thing, i don't think she looked at her phone the entire meet (something quite refreshing).
I'm not sure if she came in the bag or not, she carried on for a bit after i came with some big thrusts, and after cleaned up we had a bit of a cuddle i had a little suck and she seemed sensitive so idk.

afterwards, while i was getting dressed she was dancing around naked to the music which i thought was sexy, another little cuddle and snog before i left

definitely going back for more at somepoint and maybe i'll fuck her first next time, she's one of the good ones

The image i've attached is probably the best one of her, not fake or photoshoped, i'd say her ass is a little bigger than what you can see in the photos, in a nice jiggly way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Highfield Hal

Thanks for your review. She looks good. Might have to take her out for a spin while she’s in Leeds

Offline Rover78

Excellent review and what looks like a good value punt. Strange that in Leeds you can now get a stunning TS cheaper than a regular girl.

Offline Ow1234

Just a small update warning, I don't want people to think I'm giving positive reviews to shit punts, which is why I try to include photos with my reviews

I think a few people use this profile,  the one I reviewed with pic attached in first post, the review stands, she is bloody brilliant.

However the current pics on profile, attached in this post, never ever see this person, I saw ages ago, I wish I'd walked away, literally the worst punt I've ever had, it (I'm referring to the person when I say it) did nothing, didn't want to do bj or even fuck,  just wanks you (a crap wank)

I saved its number as "not a chance in hell" so I didn't make the same mistake again, number is: +44 7903 374716
This link also uses the same number and looks similar to "it" External Link/Members Only so venture carefully

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ivor Hunch

The External Link/Members Only link seems to be someone else again-

allegedly spanish, looks gorgeous, different phone number.

all a bit weird.