Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lola Leeds Amazing  (Read 9054 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Leedssound

New member here and first review so go easy with me :D
External Link/Members Only
When
October 2020

Rates:
30 minutes
100 GBP

1 hour
160 GBP

I chose 30 minutes

Communication;
Good, direct.

Accommodation;
Very clean! Pleasant new build house in East Leeds. Discreet. 

Parking;
Plenty of street parking nearby.

Pictures & Reality;
She looks even better than her pictures. An absolutely stunning looking girl, the most convincing TS I think I’ve ever been with. She opened the door and I was gobsmacked, gorgeous face, lovely feminine figure, dressed in a white lace body with that lovely bulge!

Attitude;
I was greeted with a smile, and all was good.

Summary
Paperwork was sorted then we got down to some lovely DFK, very passionate and sensual, all the while I was running my hands over her body, squeezing her cock and balls through her lingerie.
We both undressed and I got a better look at her now growing girl cock. Couldn’t resist going straight in and taking her in my mouth- she’s nicely sized, I’d say similar to me at about 7.5”. Lots of sucking, ball licking and then turned her over to get my tongue on her smooth arse. Rimmed her for at least 10 mins, while wanking her to hardness
Then it was on with the condom and fucking her in multiple positions with lots of DFK.
She seemed to enjoy this enthusiastically and especially enjoyed the cowgirl position which she does fantastically

All in all, probably the best TS I’ve experienced since Mia (not Maffia) in Roundhay (that should tell you how long I’ve been doing this!)

Offline petene8

Mia! Now there's a blast from the past, she was gorgeous!

Offline Steel

Mia! Now there's a blast from the past, she was gorgeous!

I remember Mia well, she was my first trans girl many years ago and as you say absolutely gorgeous. She used to love having the curtains of her flat open watching people go by in the dark while being fucked, very hot. I always wondered what happened to her, I did hear that she had a full sex change, what a shame! Hope she's keeping well.

Offline TomTank

I remember Mia well, she was my first trans girl many years ago and as you say absolutely gorgeous. She used to love having the curtains of her flat open watching people go by in the dark while being fucked, very hot. I always wondered what happened to her, I did hear that she had a full sex change, what a shame! Hope she's keeping well.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she actually reversed the breast surgery and went back to being male

Offline Leedssound

Not sure if she reversed the MtF surgery but last time I saw her (little flat near the market) she said she was moving to Germany to do something with horses, like training racehorses or something!
Oh, the memories though, she was fantastic!

Offline winkywanky

Not sure if she reversed the MtF surgery but last time I saw her (little flat near the market) she said she was moving to Germany to do something with horses, like training racehorses or something!
Oh, the memories though, she was fantastic!

She might well be working in the sperm recovery unit at a stud farm, if she got paid piece-rate she'd make a fortune  ;).

Offline viper13

Leedssound  Look at your messages  :hi:

Offline TomPI

Thanks for the review , she does look stunning , will be on the hit list when all this lockdown is over and done with.
One question, she she mainly bottom or does she top as well ?

Offline Leedssound

I would say she’s probably more bottom

Offline Hotdogboy88

Leedssound  Look at your messages  :hi:

Do share especially if it’s any info on Mia  :drinks:

Offline Chris1990mcr

Offline TomTank

She will top, but she wants to be sure you are very clean.
I found her attitude and service very cool and a very likeable girl.

Offline meowth1

wow a mention of the old mia from roundhay... she was my first, and prolly the best ive ever had .... if shes still in the game would love to know xD

Offline stevedave

wow a mention of the old mia from roundhay... she was my first, and prolly the best ive ever had .... if shes still in the game would love to know xD

I'm sure you would. If she is, people are more likely to let you know if you actually contribute to the forum...2 posts in 5 and a half years  :rolleyes:

Offline meowth1

bahwawa , got me there, a very very very long time lurker , and not done any meets since like 2015/16 i . the last person i met was Sofia which was i nice send off xD

my forum days were on the old HA forum and spending in the old BP chatroom