Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee Massageme White City  (Read 3923 times)

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing D from the Massageme website? I’ve seen her a couple of times but she’s so professional I dare ask if she does extras and can’t seem to find anything on here about her.

She does a bloody good massage and I don’t want to ask just in case it’s a flat no and then it would be awkward to go back. Also would want more than a HE - she is super hot.

If you’ve been and had more than a massage then please share  :cool:

Offline Joran

I met Dee when she was in White City. At the time, I think I payed £60 for 1h massage and HE. I do not think anything else is on offer. On some occasions she gave me HE at the beginning and end of the session for the same price.

Offline luv2kiss54

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing D from the Massageme website? I’ve seen her a couple of times but she’s so professional I dare ask if she does extras and can’t seem to find anything on here about her.

She does a bloody good massage and I don’t want to ask just in case it’s a flat no and then it would be awkward to go back. Also would want more than a HE - she is super hot.

If you’ve been and had more than a massage then please share  :cool:

I saw her a couple of months ago and like you found it to be a strictly professional service. No hint of anything sensual. You normally get an indication when something else is on offer and i didn't from her so didn't ask didn't seem appropriate. She is attractive as you say but the massage itself was just ok nothing special ive certainly had better and wouldn't revisit.

Offline RAJEC

She does happy endings for £10 extra  :hi:

Offline Hugeadmirer

Does she do the massage covered?

Offline harry1980

Yeah towel on most times but the last time she forgot to give me a towel so was naked, when she came in asked if I wanted a towel but I said no it’s fine I’m not shy  :D She didn’t say anything after that just did massage as normal.

Online LLPunting

Her face looks familiar from years back when I wasn't looking for massages... unlikely to have been asking for more than 100 ph, unless she was an agency girl... still 100ph was her likely price point.

Offline s0whatsnew?

As everyone else describes, she's strictly legit... HE  and goodwill but absolutely nothing more, not even a stroke, even less a grope.  But she's so interesting and happy to talk that its a pleasure even so.  Old-timers rate is £60ph.

Online LLPunting

As everyone else describes, she's strictly legit... HE  and goodwill but absolutely nothing more, not even a stroke, even less a grope.  But she's so interesting and happy to talk that its a pleasure even so.  Old-timers rate is £60ph.

What do you mean by "legit"?  What does the goodwill get you?
If she's doing HE then she's an SP.

Offline RAJEC

What do you mean by "legit"?  What does the goodwill get you?
If she's doing HE then she's an SP.

Unless she is like Mona of Harrow, who ain’t a Sex Worker - it’s just a massage. Oh and you get tossed off too  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Mike0

I once commented on Dorota (she's D.; not to be confused with Dee) and somehow that thread is gone now and, on that site, she's changed her location and phone number too. I remember others mentioning that her massage is meh and her HE (which is all she offers) is rough and quick. She's also an astute clock watcher, from my experience.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:49:29 am by Mike0 »

Offline harry1980

That was going to be my next question - is the He any good? Does she look like she’s enjoying it or is she just going through the motions. No fun getting a hand job if it’s not carried out properly  :lol:

Online LLPunting

Unless she is like Mona of Harrow, who ain’t a Sex Worker - it’s just a massage. Oh and you get tossed off too  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Tossing off is sex work!  :dash:

Offline RAJEC

Online LLPunting

Can you tell her that, :lol: please!?

Tell her it only counts as sex work if she swallows.

Offline RAJEC

Tell her it only counts as sex work if she swallows.

Spitting is a loophole!  :lol: :lol: :sarcastic:

Online LLPunting

Spitting is a loophole!  :lol: :lol: :sarcastic:

"Honest officer, he was so swollen and in pain after the massage and I tried so hard with my hands that I thought kissing it better might help."

Offline lazydog87

got several massages in the last few months, no HE or offer to report but doesn't cover you, it's torture!

Offline yesbby

I would have thought lying face up with an erection would be as good as a request in that situation?

Offline RAJEC

I’m sure it’s only 10 sheets extra for a tug...

Offline lazydog87

Same, she didn't even cover the boner!

Out of curiosity one day, after reading on here that HR was available, i messaged from a different number asking for a sensual massage and she replied that she doesn't offer that service.

Anybody had a HE massage from her lately?

Offline Joran

I saw her years ago. First time I saw her I had an erection while she massaged my legs. It was obvious through the towel but she did not asked if I wanted extra and I did not ask either. On my second visit, I politely asked in person during the massage once the erection was obvious.

Offline lazydog87

maybe i will just ask next time

Offline Borabora

She’s being shown as not available at the moment - anyone have an update on this?

Offline Parry

She will be back probably laying low with the current situation.

She does he but you have to ask before the start of the session. Once she knows you there is no need to ask. She probably prefers not to but she does know what she is doing. It is an extra £10 for he. I think 60 minutes including he is £70 and 90 minutes including he is £85. Nothing else is on offer. Don’t bother asking for a sensual massage or b2b.

In my view she is an excellent masseuse with years of experience. There is no need to have a towel covering you.

She has a new build apartment. Excellent massage room with a heated table. Modern clean bathroom.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 07:58:38 am by Parry »

Offline lazydog87

I only went two Sundays ago, i can definitely confirm the massage is very good. Is the HE good or rushed? Thanks

Offline Parry

She is very good at the he. She does some edging. She will keep going while you cum. It sort of depends with her as to how far she takes the he.

I suppose the other things to say are she doesn’t look you in the eye when she is doing it. She leaves you with paper towel to clean yourself up.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 10:53:12 am by Parry »

Offline Mike0

I was with her. She does no edging whatsoever  :thumbsdown:

A quick and mechanical HE. Her massage is also shit. Actually, if she'd just stuck to doing HEs for most of the session and 5 minutes of massage, that would've been perfect   :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 10:15:04 am by Mike0 »

Offline harry1980

She’s defo currently working. Saw her last week. Still too scared to ask for HE  :dash: In my opinion she’s one of the best in giving a proper massage.

Offline Bradley45

Saw Dee a couple of times in Feb/ March . First time towel on and no hint of anything on offer despite the roll of paper tissues and wipes on the counter (usually a pretty sure sign).
Second time I didn’t put the towel over me and she didn’t object including after turning over . Massage was average with marginally sensual strokes but none actually reaching inside my thighs or cc swipes .
I asked her if she did anything sensual as a lay on my back naked , she said no. Said she had in past but she didn’t want to do that anymore . Seemed odd to stop doing it , especially as her massage itself is nothing special and at £60 an hour you could get a good professional one. Maybe I wasn’t her ‘type’ been though clean, polite  and in decent shape .
I’d think post lockdown she’s going to find the competition may encourage to be more forthcoming .

Anyone seen her recently ?

Offline RAJEC

Saw Dee a couple of times in Feb/ March . First time towel on and no hint of anything on offer despite the roll of paper tissues and wipes on the counter (usually a pretty sure sign).
Second time I didn’t put the towel over me and she didn’t object including after turning over . Massage was average with marginally sensual strokes but none actually reaching inside my thighs or cc swipes .
I asked her if she did anything sensual as a lay on my back naked , she said no. Said she had in past but she didn’t want to do that anymore . Seemed odd to stop doing it , especially as her massage itself is nothing special and at £60 an hour you could get a good professional one. Maybe I wasn’t her ‘type’ been though clean, polite  and in decent shape .
I’d think post lockdown she’s going to find the competition may encourage to be more forthcoming .

Anyone seen her recently ?

Good intel mate, thanks for sharing. I’ve been wanting to see her but this is putting me off. She was already limited in her services offered...

Offline Bradley45

Though Rajec, you’ve previously been in luck for just an extra tenner ?
Seems odd pricing , she is attractive and talkative if you want to chat , and wears a tight t shirt over a coloured bra . All very alluring but frustrating !

Offline RAJEC

Though Rajec, you’ve previously been in luck for just an extra tenner ?
Seems odd pricing , she is attractive and talkative if you want to chat , and wears a tight t shirt over a coloured bra . All very alluring but frustrating !

I don’t remember having seen her, unless I’ve reviewed her abs forgotten about it... my memory was (and I’m fairly certain) of a comms exchange where she confirmed a wank for £10 extra  :unknown:

Offline Bradley45

Ok thanks - I read one of your earlier posts as having seen her .
Let us know if you do !