Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sa-Sa , Oriental Massage Ipswich  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Pills41

Phone: 0447791746743

External Link/Members Only

Rather than sit in a Pub Garden I decided to visit this well reviewed establishment in Ipswich . I rang early on for a half hour meeting later in the morning.

Location : Upper Orwell Street . Plenty of parking nearby . Shop front is road facing but rang the bell and was straight in so all OK. Met by the Mamasan ,Paid the usual £60 for 30mins, applied some hand sanitiser and straight up the rather steep stairs to the massage room.

Name : Her English was not brilliant but she gave her name as Sa -Sa .

Girl : Quite reserved initially , late  twenties , early thirties I would guess . Slim with smallish boobs. Long dark hair . Overall very attentive .

Service : Started with a rather firm massage , which I actually needed. After ten minutes or so asked to flip over. Then some covered oral including some ball licking. All good . Then to cowgirl and missionary to completion. She seemed to warm up quite nicely and administered some playful slaps which was different. Nice cuddle at the end and very attentive in clean up and getting dressed. Out just after thirty minutes.

Conclusion : This establishment (for me) has always been a good solid bet for a satisfying experience. The girls change weekly and usually are a little older . However they have always provided a good service.

Offline robo90

How old would you say they are usually here? You say you saw one around 30, are they generally older than that? How would you rate her facially (if she's still likely to be there!)

Offline Pills41

Robo , I thought she was attractive , not super oriental cute , bit girl next door type. In my experience the girls/ladies are generally mid thirties to forties . However Oriental ladies age well and so I could be way off!!

Offline robo90

Robo , I thought she was attractive , not super oriental cute , bit girl next door type. In my experience the girls/ladies are generally mid thirties to forties . However Oriental ladies age well and so I could be way off!!

Thanks for that, £60 is probably worth a try though!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Great to see this place open again...as the OP says more often than not the girls deliver a good service and the seediness of the place adds to the fun IMO...the regular rotation of the girls also gives good variety.  Will definitely be paying a visit soon