Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Rebeccaxx - Boro  (Read 749 times)

Offline Borolad292

Offline bigkstyle

She's Romanian so I'd avoid if I were you

Offline Dimond dave

Defo EU girl one of many to be honest keep ya hard earned cash safe. Half the things on her to do list will be fake kissing £20 owo £20 befor you know it a 30 min punt will f cost you a2 hour punt

Anyone seen her? Really want a Boro punt tonight - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online sesalovdarlo

Seen her twice when she was staying in Blackwell hotel in Darlington. Defo girl in pics. She looked absolutely stunning the first visit. I couldn't believe how hot she was. She looked and was dressed like a stripper from a EE lap dancing club.

service was shit! No French kissing, no owo, no anal. She did allow rimming, which was excellent, nice ass and very clean.

If you want a quick pop she is an ideal fuck toy. Typical Romanian attitude otherwise.

lonewolf247

I don't remember her being in Darlington but I know she's had two stints in Newcastle and this is her third stint in boro.

I like her, find her good looking and she has a lovely slim body. I did get kissing but not quite fk but still very nice. What I liked was she wasn't rushing me out like some EE girls are known for. Actually had a decent chat with her as her English isn't bad.