Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Bishop Auckland  (Read 1781 times)

Offline ravencade

Good morning guys

I just wondered has anyone used this place? I stumbled across it last night, I did a search and didn't come up under Bishop Auckland, many thanks
External Link/Members Only

Offline nerascal

It only opened at the start of the week.

I've been and she's legit only. Nice lass with cracking tits but sadly she doesn't offer any extras. She said to remove underwear which was promising but apart from accidental brushes nothing else. She said nothing extra on offer but every customer so far had asked  :lol:

She used to work in Liverpool and said she worked in a Thai massage place there before. Other girls offered extras there but she didn't.

She's hoping for a few friends to join her so maybe they will.

Offline Weatherman21

Cheers.  That’s just saved me a few quid.

Darlington2018

Was the massage any good ? Cheers

Offline nerascal

Was the massage any good ? Cheers

The massage is pretty decent but I've had better from legit masseuses. I went back in hope of HE on the 2nd visit. Unfortunately no joy.

I'll probably still visit again just because I liked her and want to see her stick around. Hopefully her friends will offer more.

Offline ravencade

I have been twice, she is a nice lass,  I enjoyed the massage, but like its been stated no extras on offer, still worth the massage though, maybe  one of the other lasses will offer the extras ;)

Offline nerascal

No other lass at present. She's the owner and only person doing massage.

She has a friend who was supposed to join her next week who is more relaxed about extras but she's not coming now as far as I'm aware.