Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you go for sexual health screen if you only have massages with he?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Kpatel1992

Hi

Just wondering what people’s thoughts on this. Only ever had massages with he, no fs or oral. Does anyone still have regular Sexual health screen? Always thought risk of sti was minimal.

Thanks
K

Offline S.X. MacHine

Hi

Just wondering what people’s thoughts on this. Only ever had massages with he, no fs or oral. Does anyone still have regular Sexual health screen? Always thought risk of sti was minimal.

Thanks
K

Sorry, but is this a serious post? What possible risk of infection could there possibly be? Either you are paranoid or you are taking the piss.

charming_red

Sorry, pardon my ignorance, but you're having massages with 'he'? Is that a dude?  :scare:

Offline David1970

Hi

Thanks
K

I would say yes after reading your post, get a mental health screening
Are you taking the piss, do you get a health screening if you shake hands?

Offline Ce95

Hahaha
I’m not much better, I was thinking of doing a check up eventhough I only have ow, and never RO, so my concern is french kissing and kisses around genital area. If the wg has guys licking her then kissing and spreading genital secretions on her body and mouth, would kissing her or her body not be a risk?

Offline SohoScarlett

• Service Provider
I'd only get tested if you get a body to body massage, or if you finish with a happy ending and the masseuse touches themselves before touching you. If it's just a regular massage then it wouldn't pose any risks.

Online Dipper

I don’t even walk past a rub ‘n’ tug joint without a hazmat suit on.

Offline houseboot

do you get a health screening if you shake hands?

Depends on whether you and/or they have any cuts or nicks on hands.

Why do you think staff in hospital etc don their gloves before treating patients?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:45:08 pm by houseboot »

Offline David1970

Why do you think staff in hospital etc don their gloves before treating patients?

So you go for health screening after shaking hands, that sounds like a guy I work with.
Would it not be easier to wear gloves all the time or do a Michael Jackson?

Offline houseboot

So you go for health screening after shaking hands, that sounds like a guy I work with.
Would it not be easier to wear gloves all the time or do a Michael Jackson?

That's not what I said.

The OP asked a reasonable question and a number of posters have ridiculed him without given any thought to the subject.

Offline David1970

What's the differents between a massage and shaking hands when it comes to a health check?

Offline Corus Boy

If it worries or concerns you, go to the GUM Clinic for your own peace of mind.

Offline houseboot

What's the differents between a massage and shaking hands when it comes to a health check?

I don't understand your question and/or the point you're trying to make.

Online PepeMAGA

Depends if the girl wipes her hands between tugs

Jerjer

It might be worthwhile having a Hepatitis B jab for extra peace of mind. 

Offline Kpatel1992

Thanks to those who have replied

It was a general question hence posted in the discussions section