Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To Shave Or Not?  (Read 4700 times)

marlboro20

Hi All, I'm just wondering what the general concensus is on bollock shaving?  PC or not in this day and age?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hi All, I'm just wondering what the general concensus is on bollock shaving?  PC or not in this day and age?

Got fuck all to do with PC this one fella.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How would you like to go down on a full hairy bush ?? I know I wouldn't and I suspect that you'll find that the majority of pro$$ies will concur.

This one is therefore dependent IMHO on whether you like your balls licking and sucking.  :D :D

My experience is the less hairs there are down there the more enthusiastic a licking and sucking I get.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline watsey

Shaved - you definitely get better oral attention and when you do it feels a hell of a lot better.  :wacko:

Offline Jindybandy

Shaved - you definitely get better oral attention and when you do it feels a hell of a lot better.  :wacko:

Absolutely - nothing better than a girl that goes to town gorging on some smooth, sensitive bollocks  :yahoo:

Clyde1974

Trimmed, totally shaved looks a bit weird

stickman1980

Trimmed, totally shaved looks a bit weird
^^^^^^^^^^ This, fully shaved does sound strange to me.

Or maybe I'm just wary of the OH wondering why I'm shaved after sporting a jungle for 15 years??  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

....nothing better than a girl that goes to town gorging on some smooth, sensitive bollocks  :yahoo:

HELL YES !!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Or maybe I'm just wary of the OH wondering why I'm shaved after sporting a jungle for 15 years??  :unknown:

Tell her you volunteered for a charity waxing.  :cool: :cool:

She may even get interested in the results.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

stickman1980

Wonder if Candi is feeling charitable she'll throw in a back, sack & crack freebie. It is for "charity" after all.  :lol:

She may even get interested in the results.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think that ship has long since sailed unfortunately.  :dash:

Hence why I'm on here with you guys!  :yahoo:

Offline watsey

Do what I did.
Shave it all off, stand in front of her, drop your boxers and sat "now will you give me a blow job".
If yes then you're onto a winner.
If no then just tell her - actually I quite like it like this and keep it.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wonder if Candi is feeling charitable she'll throw in a back, sack & crack freebie. It is for "charity" after all.  :lol:

That before or after pigs start flying backwards.  :D :lol: :lol: :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Do what I did.
Shave it all off, stand in front of her, drop your boxers and sat "now will you give me a blow job".
If yes then you're onto a winner.
If no then just tell her - actually I quite like it like this and keep it.  :thumbsup:

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:20:46 pm by mrfishyfoo »

stickman1980

That before or after pigs start flying backwards.  :D :lol: :lol: :D
Probably after sadly.  :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Offline jakeh

Never been a full shave fan but trimmed is okay. Electric hair cutter with a 1 or 2 on it and at least balls are easy to shave with a safety razor as in no razor burn.

marlboro20

Thanks Guys... I've always gone for a shortish neat trim and no complaints... so think I'll stick with it.
On the flip side most SP's are completely shaved... but I really love a Brazilian trim landing strip.

Offline cash2spare

Got fuck all to do with PC this one fella.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How would you like to go down on a full hairy bush ?? I know I wouldn't and I suspect that you'll find that the majority of pro$$ies will concur.

This one is therefore dependent IMHO on whether you like your balls licking and sucking.  :D :D

My experience is the less hairs there are down there the more enthusiastic a licking and sucking I get.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Quite enjoy it myself, fed up of baldie fannies on adults, reminds me of shagging teen girls in my youth lol

Offline mrfishyfoo

Quite enjoy it myself, fed up of baldie fannies on adults, reminds me of shagging teen girls in my youth lol

Can't be doing with pubes between my teeth when I nosh them out albeit a well maintained and "groomed" lady garden does make for a nice change.  :hi: :hi:

Offline JonasG

Offline Beanhead

For punting I like a trimmed bush or Brazilian and fully shaved below.

In my civvie life I like it all natural. I don't know why I like it this way.

As a much younger me I would probably have said all shaved, now as I'm getting older I like seeing some hair.

Offline threechilliman

Balls shaved, the rest trimmed. Never had any issues.

Offline Punterperson1971

I agree with the fact you get more attention to the balls and cock as there no hair,I’ve been doing it for years and women love it wether it a wg or a girl friend.

Offline Littlefoot

C&B's shaved, as well has up to my navel. Rest trimmed short. I don't go down on hair Mary's. Think it would put a lot of girls off. Some girls include it in their profile "if you want your balls licked, make sure you're shaved or trimmed very short". As an example

Offline Punterperson1971

C&B's shaved, as well has up to my navel. Rest trimmed short. I don't go down on hair Mary's. Think it would put a lot of girls off. Some girls include it in their profile "if you want your balls licked, make sure you're shaved or trimmed very short". As an example
Good point Lf  I find hairy pussies a turn off love them shaved or just a little strip.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Can't be doing with pubes between my teeth when I nosh them out albeit a well maintained and "groomed" lady garden does make for a nice change.  :hi: :hi:
Saves on dental floss.

Offline hungrypunt

Online Dipper

Not a bad thing surely?

But don’t get me wrong I also like a bit of bush.

Offline Spacecowb0y

The Mrs can't work out why that hair trimmer is still in my bedside table!

Offline Dark_Gable

I experimented with shaving some years ago, it led to much irritation and some ingrown hairs for me :scare:

I don't manscape at all. Maybe I will receive more attention down there if I trim it down a bit :)

Offline Hantsolo

Have been shaving down below for the last 20 years since a girlfriend at the time (older and more experienced to a young man....yes she corrupted me) persuaded me.

Never had any complaints since and also a lot of compliments both from WGs and civvies. The main compliment is that it’s “hygienic” (no sweaty pubes) and as others had said, no flossing.

So go for it!

Offline bearcat69

I feel like a plucked chicken with it completely shaved. I honestly prefer the way I look and feel with it just trimmed. Usually get OWO and ball sucking, and even a bit of attention towards my gouch and crack, so really don't see the need. If I was massively bothered about getting rimmed I'd shave my crack, but I'm not, so I don't.

I've gone down on plenty of hairy muffs and actually really enjoy it. I don't think shaved automatically equals clean or that hairy automatically equals dirty. Clean is clean, and if a girl hasn't washed herself properly recently or made sure to do so on a regular basis, then she isn't clean, hairy or not, and it's usually obvious to see, and the same applies to men IMO.

Offline jok32

How often do you shave?
I find that after first day or two I grow stubble and its generally a bit uncomfortable to move and can't imagine its fun for the WG to have stubble rub against her down below while I'm ploughing away at her, or if she's giving head and gets prickled all over her tongue

And that's with hair removal cream - shaving in itself more difficult to get things as short as cream, and more prickly and longer stubble I find

Offline Derrick101

If you cut away the undergrowth, the tree looks bigger :wacko:

Punter115

In my case the twig looks slightly bigger!!!

Offline youngrob97

Only shaved once never again same reason as Dark-Gable and I find if the woman is not freshly shaved its a bit like trying to fuck a hedgehog not that I have ever tried to fuck one

Offline Trotter671

Have been shaving down below for the last 20 years since a girlfriend at the time (older and more experienced to a young man....yes she corrupted me) persuaded me.

Never had any complaints since and also a lot of compliments both from WGs and civvies. The main compliment is that it’s “hygienic” (no sweaty pubes) and as others had said, no flossing.

So go for it!

The same for me about 15 years ago now, used to trim before that though - never looked back since. I love getting blowjobs so it's a win win for me :D

Offline standardpostage

Can't shave, Mrs would get suspicious :-/  Watches me like a hawk. Jealous type.

Offline GreyDave

Balls shaved, the rest trimmed. Never had any issues.

I like the way some WG`s take my shaven pair and sort of swish them around their mouths like sweets Teabaggings Grrreat :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Danger!WillRobinson

Nope - would arouse suspicion with OH. Besides, I'm naturally hairy all over, and it would look ridiculous in contrast with the rest of me. Besides, never had any complaints.

Offline cash2spare

Can't shave, Mrs would get suspicious :-/  Watches me like a hawk. Jealous type.

Bin the Mrs lol

Offline bbwandy72

How would you like to go down on a full hairy bush ?? I know I wouldn't
To each their own. Personally I love it and find it much more of a turn on than the bald pussies you see so often these days. I'd do Mischel Lee in a heartbeat.

Offline Rabbit63

She may even get interested in how your female colleagues intend verifying whether said shaving has actually taken place.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fixed that for you  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
To each their own. Personally I love it and find it much more of a turn on than the bald pussies you see so often these days. I'd do Mischel Lee in a heartbeat.
Hi Andy. I noticed you like big birds as well. Do check out CzechCasting models Sarka (Redhead from 2015), Karolina (2016) and Sandra (3580).

Offline bbwandy72

Do check out CzechCasting models Sarka (Redhead from 2015), Karolina (2016) and Sandra (3580).
Thanks for that. The other two not so much, but Karolina is right up my street.

Offline Spiceoflife

I started shaving about 13 years ago and do it probably weekly with a safety razor. Always before a punt. Definitely get more attention round balls. Some girls won't unless shaved or trimmed. I've also found that as you get older it becomes more unruly and so I trim the pubes above. Never had to worry about hair in my shafts (vein side) when I was younger. Probably appeared at the same time as ear and nasal hair. It must be the hair I lost up top finding a new home.

Offline claretandblue

Hairless balls and arse crack and trimmed pubes guarantees the best owo and rimming in my experience

Offline Drayki

Think weve had this thread on here before :dash: but just to add my view, I shave my bollocks frequently and ive actually had remarks off whores saying they like it, as for a whores pussy, I prefer shaved  :lol:

mau111

Never been one to shave, but I'm going to give it a try.  I'll see if I get any better service.