Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kissable Courtney - Greenwich  (Read 1032 times)

4 review(s) for English Courtney x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

londonb0y92

Absolutely aweful, stay well clear, doesn't kiss despite her profile saying kissable kourtney, aweful blowjob, older than states on profile, no brain and stupid, not a great ass either, actually aweful ass, real waste of time and money just left quite quickly, did communicate what i wanted, said yes and then all of the above happened, to be fair she gave some money back, I'm usually not one to complain or leave a review but she was tragically aweful in general.

Tragic punt, just had to let everyone know, give your money to the ones that deserve it.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for sharing your experience OP.

Just one thing Boy, since you have used it several times, it's AWFUL not aweful.

Online Hariputter99

Should change her name to Terrible Courtney.

Mel x

Absolutely aweful, stay well clear, doesn't kiss despite her profile saying kissable kourtney, aweful blowjob, older than states on profile, no brain and stupid, not a great ass either, actually aweful ass, real waste of time and money just left quite quickly, did communicate what i wanted, said yes and then all of the above happened, to be fair she gave some money back, I'm usually not one to complain or leave a review but she was tragically aweful in general.

Tragic punt, just had to let everyone know, give your money to the ones that deserve it.

Had to respond to this Dont u find it funny that he has never posted before and all of a sudden a bad review ?
And the guy about ranting etc remember him well
He said how nice it was to find an English girl which is why the foreign girl thing was mentioned as I said HF the girls in my area were foreign an I said look at girls ratings to see if they are genuine and student accommodation haha the building I work from is worth about million an HF an has been split into flats its the biggest building on blackheath rd an don't know how I was time wasting by getting a fire I never asked him to hurry up or finish once an my time starts from when we r on the bed x an sorry for moaning I was obviously enjoying myself thought he was too x I have been working 3 an HF years never had a negative response and def have 0 neg on aw only 150 positive so very shocked x