Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exoticmisscarter - Looks to be returning  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For those who missed out or looking for a repeat session, looks like she is back.

Im sure someone mentioned at one point she was pregnant, if so, probably just had the baby!

Offline socksfellan2

Well spotted :hi:

Should mention for those who don't know; she offered BB at one point for £100 extra. Make an informed decision.

Didn't she also become a masseuse for a while and now she's returned with higher rates... lol
From the video I saw, her head game is crazy good though

imtheman

Not sure I'd go for a first session, let alone a repeat one!

Offline LLPunting

Should mention for those who don't know; she offered BB at one point for £100 extra. Make an informed decision.

Didn't she also become a masseuse for a while and now she's returned with higher rates... lol

Thanks for the reminder.
Was she listed on the BB thread?

Offline king tarzan

NO GO ZONE

:dash: :scare: :scare: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

yes was offering bareback,offered it to me via text, in her reply she said as she was pregnant she didnt mind doing it  :wackogirl:

Stevensmiles

yes was offering bareback,offered it to me via text, in her reply she said as she was pregnant she didnt mind doing it  :wackogirl:

WTF ....... scary !!!!

Offline socksfellan2

Thanks for the reminder.
Was she listed on the BB thread?

Yes she was, here's my inital warning I made and BM below with a screenshot.

This hoe: External Link/Members Only