Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good punting areas  (Read 483 times)

Rj92

Hi,

I live in Ruislip and work in Harrow so decent, local punts are few and far between. Does anybody know any areas nearby that have VFM girls that provide a decent service? I understand this could be a "how longs a piece of string?" kind of question but at this stage I cant seem to find much good around here anymore.

I've tried Greenford and Northolt but haven't had much luck in those areas either and I've also heard Wembley is awful for punting. Any advice would be appreciated. I would ideally like to keep it within 5 miles of HA4 area.

tristen92

Hi,

I live in Ruislip and work in Harrow so decent, local punts are few and far between. Does anybody know any areas nearby that have VFM girls that provide a decent service? I understand this could be a "how longs a piece of string?" kind of question but at this stage I cant seem to find much good around here anymore.

I've tried Greenford and Northolt but haven't had much luck in those areas either and I've also heard Wembley is awful for punting. Any advice would be appreciated. I would ideally like to keep it within 5 miles of HA4 area.

Harrow and north-west in general are awful areas. Commuting to central seems to be the best bet these days.