Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesica4u -Hounslow  (Read 1812 times)

Offline boomting_

Guessing no1 has seen this one. No result found in forum search for her adultwork ID.

It's a shame a lot of people only go by referrals and good reviews nowadays.

May have to TOFT But it's a bit out of my way. Some feedback would be good...

Offline boomting_

Wow these new pictures. This could be one of the hottest Romanians I've come across.

:angelgirl:

fredpunter

Sounds like you need to get over there and get her out of your system. I've spotted her profile a few times when playing with AW but a) I have a prejudice against hounslow and b) I don't think she's the same lass but something about her screams Jessi21 to me, and c) I don't find her quite as attractive as you clearly do, but the price looks good.

Offline boomting_

Sounds like you need to get over there and get her out of your system. I've spotted her profile a few times when playing with AW but a) I have a prejudice against hounslow and b) I don't think she's the same lass but something about her screams Jessi21 to me, and c) I don't find her quite as attractive as you clearly do, but the price looks good.

She's a bit far out from me hence why I havent taken one for the team yet. I believe the girl I the pictures is real as her pics look genuine, and her old pics was different but with the same girl.

Do you have a link to this jessi21 or a face Pic?

I vaguely remember a jessi I punted with and it was a complete nightmar, Definitely not punting with this girl in the picture... Hoping someone else has, and has some feedback.

fredpunter

You wrote a review about jessi , check your reviews  :)

Offline boomting_

You wrote a review about jessi , check your reviews  :)

It's defo not jessi21. I wonder where that money grabbing scammer is nowadays...

I WILL FIND YOU! AND EXPOSE YOU! GOOD LUCK  :P