Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata - Canary Wharf  (Read 899 times)

Offline BootsnBunches

Has anyone seen her lately?

Mixed reviews. I'm considering tomorrow.

Thanks.

Offline SLondon2016

Yes I've seen her a couple occasions now. She's usually Plan C or Plan D on my list of meets when I plan to have some fun. Generally she's very good, very clean. Very vanilla service, no DFK and generally very mechanical.

If you like a slim tanned european girl who will give you a long well performed OW service with a very clean sexy pussy for you to play with and eat, then you'll like Renata.

Also her body when you doggy is a sight for sore eyes. Overall she's good, clean and friendly... but mechanical  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Apologies I forgot to add the link

Offline raj2357

Agreed with SLondon2016. Saw her around 3 years ago in Walthamstow and was actually my first ever punt. Her face has aged judging by the current set of photos (she said she was 22 back then), but looks like her arse has grown a bit (in a good way). Back then she did OWO at no extra charge, though from memory a lot of reviews for Elly/DollDoll (previous names) said she wouldn't actually do anal during a punt and use size as an excuse (tbf she is tiny). Well worth seeing in my opinion.

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks Chaps. She's been my 'C' or 'D' option many times but so far I've not needed it, and the time I did she wasn't available, but sent a polite reply.

It will be the same tomorrow. I'd feel more positive about going now.

Last week I tried to see Alice at HOD, but with a couple of hours to go they texted to cancel which was a shame as I'd got myself in the mood for a nurse which Renata couldn't do.