Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole FBMS old lode lane  (Read 575 times)

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed shop but haven't visited Nicole previously so a review will hopefully add to profile.

Have seen Min Ruby Laura and Sophie before. The latter not sure if she has left permanently or away on holiday. Laura is my vote for the number one spot as previously reviewed. So I was interested to see how Nicole compared.

Visit was fairly recently and was a boiling hot day. Had booked for one hour at the usual £50 plus £20 for the happy ending. Nicole was dressed in a reasonably short black dress with flat shoes. Attractive lady who unless you know is impossible to correctly guess her age. For me I would say between early 40 to mid 50s. Nice smooth skin, slim attractive figure and very pleasant. Her accent I didn't find too easy to understand but I wasn't there to have a conversation.

Paid the £70 upfront which she quickly stashed and entered the room while I was still undressing. The large room was very cool and comfortable considering it was 30 degrees plus outside.

Massage was excellent. Very skillful and obviously well rehearsed over the years. Concentrated on the shoulders, back and neck for the first 15 mins as requested and then moved onto lower body. She had a great knack of rubbing her hands across the middle of the bum while at the same time allowing a finger to scrape across the upper groin area. Very sensual.
After 35 minutes asked to turn over with pillow placed under my head. Proceeded to massage stomach chest and legs. Throughout all the massage there were plenty of reach under, stroking of the cock and by the time for the happy ending I was literally gagging for it. She is top drawer and the final explosion was imminent with gentle blowing and some very slight low level moaning noise all to make the final conclusion a very happy one.
Cleaned me up and then gave me a head massage to complete the hour. Asked if I wanted a massage which I politely declined as had asked her not to use too much oil.

Summary
Great lady who excels at what she does. Attractive and well dressed. I never attempted at any touching as just wanted to lay back and enjoy.

OLL has some great girls there who all to me have offered a top service but each with their own style. All can handle cock again to give maximum pleasure without tugging or wanting to rush to the final conclusion.
Would highly recommend Nicole.

Offline mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: good report shed, I have seen Nicole a number of times, she is good and offers a more teasing massage than Min or Ruby she's almost as good as Laura in that respect. When she wears short skirts she shows a great pair of legs. like you I have never felt the urge to touch her but just lay back and enjoy her massage. Her English is limited compared to the other girls there but that has never bothered me. I think a return visit is on the cards. Like you say Laura has some great girls working for her now you are spoilt for choice , each has their own style
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 11:06:52 pm by mr.bluesky »