Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell / Tie & Tease / Small cock humiliation (Birmingham City Centre)  (Read 2021 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Kevin.singh.1988

Lola is well reviewed on here so I won’t go into details regarding comms and will get straight to the meet.

The session was organised into three distinct parts:
1) Spanking
2) Tie & Tease
3) Edging

Throughout these parts I asked Lola to throw in some foot worship and small cock humiliation. I will go into each of the parts in more detail below:

Spanking:
Lola ordered me to lie on my front and proceeded to punish me for having such a “small and useless cock”. I was told to count to 25 and plead for one more spank after each one. Now this was not for the faint hearted as each spank made my whole body jump up off the table and my ass was sore with red marks for a few days after, however it felt so good to be getting punished by such a dominant and confident woman. At one point Lola whispered in my ear how her “pussy was bigger than my cock” and proceeded to spank me up to 40 times! This was more than the amount agreed ... but hey who was I to stop her asserting her dominance...it was turning me on!

Tie & Tease:
Now that Lola had got warmed up after spanking the life out of me, she continued with a brutal tie and tease! This comprised of tying my arms and legs up, blindfolding me  and using various toys, namely a cock ring, nipple clamps, ice, pin wheel and candle wax. Lola would alternate between pleasure and pain, and verbally humiliating me at the same time. At one point she asked me whether all the girls “laughed or cried” at the sight of my manhood and how they would crave a “big black cock” to service them instead of mine. The candle was was particularly painful (more of a short and sharp pain than lingering one), and Lola had to pull the reformed wax off my body and penis. She seemed to be getting pleasure out of watching me squirm and twist and turn helplessly in my tied up state.

Edging
Now this is what Lola is known best for. She really is a master cock handler and after all that pain, I deserved to give mini-me some undivided attention. Lola first joked that she “couldn’t find my pathetic little cock” and then poured hot oil over him and wanked me till the cows came home. Any time I was about to come, she would do something to prevent me such as slap my thighs, pull my cock back or put the pin wheel over my cock. Lola loosened the blindfold a bit so I could see her at work and at one point I felt the cum rise all the way to the tip of my penis only for Lola to make it come back down again. It was then I understood that I was only going to orgasm when she wanted me to! The edging proceeded for what seemed like an eternity, and whilst wanking me off, Lola would shove her foot down my throat and force me to suck her toes (needless to say they tasted incredible). I was writhing up and down the table and eventually relieved to finish off with the best orgasm of my life!

This woman was put on earth to jerk men off! She is a goddess so appreciate her whilst we have her in Brum!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:35:06 am by Kevin.singh.1988 »

Offline Neromatrix

Great review, I have seen her before.  Got to ask for that service next time  :drinks: