Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mega Punting Week! House Du Croix - Duo Holie Love and English Rebecca - LK  (Read 3107 times)

KenniLingus

So I don't post often, and to keep it simple I am going to do my week in one review. It was a mega week and my balls are now like little raisins devoid of any seed!

Tuesday -  House Du Croix and Mistress Meena
I went to the House Du Croix for some corrective therapy with Mistress Meena. I was cuffed and secured to the bench in front of the mirror where Mistress put me to good use. She applied my nipple clamps and chain then slapped me around a bit and then removed my cock and anal ball (2" dia) that I wore there. She then proceeded wiht he long strap-on and heavily fucked my arse - I felt that it was going to pop out of by belly I was fucked that hard!

Following the anal fucking she chained me to the bed and attached the nipple clams to a chain above my head - by now I was in serious pain, but she continued anyway. She then applied some estim pads. Two on my balls and two on my cock and started to wind up the electrics, every now and again pressing the pulse button which unleashes electrical hell. Meena then added the violet wand into things as if I hadn't suffered enough!

Eventually I was released. I was ordered to lay on the floor and put my head in the toilet box. She then pissed in my face while I was allowed to wank my cock to completion.

Mistress Meena is a great mistress, but if you're looking for a true punt - this isn't it. This is is a no sex deal - you pay to submit to the Mistress and don't ever expect or ask for sex. However if you're looking for a BDSM experience then HdC is the place to go. I am relatively new to it and its just great fun if you can handle pain. I think that many of the girls that I've done BDSM with say I have a high pain threshold so its not for the faint hearted!

Also please don't go on about 'waste of money if you didn't get laid... blah blah blah'. Frankly I don't care, just relaying my kinky experience. If you don't like kink move to the next vanilla punt!

Wednesday - Duo with Hollie Love and English Rebecca
Although I knew I had Thursday booked I was feeling really randy. And although I had sore nipples from Tuesday night I made a last minute booking for a Duo with Hollie Love and English Rebecca.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now let me tell you - that was an evening to remember!
I parked outside ER's flat and got out of the car. As I was parking I noticed a girl who's very presence exuded filth, stood by the flat. She was dressed in a black dress with a leopard print coat on. There was no mistaking who this was. I got out of the car, walked to the parking ticket machine put the ticket in my car and walked up and said "Hi Hollie"! Big smiles and a little discrete chat before we were let in by ER. When we walked in I didn't realise that Hollie and Rebecca hadn't met. But that didn't stop proceedings. :) Pretty soon (once the cats were shut out) we got down to business. It was all a blur of cock sucking, rimming, pussy eating etc. Also I had brought a few toys: 1) nipple clamps and chain (as above) and 2) a gag with a  small cock on the inside (to go in the mouth) and a larger one to go - ANYWHERE! I also had a pinwheel with me. Now although ER is older and more seasoned in the trade than Hollie, she had neither heard or seen a pin wheel! She hadn't used poppers either, but I had some so I enjoyed them with Hollie.

We had a little play with the cock gag with Rebecca sitting on the cock from my face while Hollie did her thing below. I can tell you that the sight of pussy riding a dildo coming out of your mouth is something else - especially when that pussy is Rebecca's. She has such a delightful neat pussy that could be licked to your dying day!

So both Hollie and Rebecca give great blow jobs, but Hollie also rims and fingers your arse. So while i was enjoying Rececca, Hollie tipped me over the edge and enjoyed my first cum.

We soon moved on and I had Rebecca lay on her front while Hollie gently used the pinwheel on her back, neck etc. I had two pusses facing me so enjoyed fingering both girls pussy and arses at the same time. I had to tell Hollie off because she couldn't concentrate on what she was doing with the pinwheel!

Later on we moved back to me wearing the face cock and this time Hollie riding my face. By Christ can she ride. Mean while Rebecca got to work on my cock. Later Hollie decided that she was going to complete things so again i enjoyed beautiful Rebecca's pussy whack Hollie sucked my cock.

We had a lot of fun and I can highly recommend both girls. Hollie is just pure filth and knows no boundaries (except for safe practices), whereas Rebecca certainly has plenty of vanilla experience, but she needs to learn more. I would like to take both of them to House Du Croix, but separately and for different reasons. Hollie just for the pure hedonistic and filthy approach she has to sex, and Rebecca, so that I can tie her up and get her to experience more of the BDSM lifestyle as a sub. I am sure she could do well in the sub role as long as she wasn't to ready with the safe word!

Thursday - Little Katie

What can I say that hasn't been said before?

One word, my friend,one word. Plenty!

As we all know bookings with Katie are like getting replacement Unicorn horns, hens teeth, or even potent mule semen! This had been a long time planning, and even cancelled once due to her home issues. Nevertheless, neither Katie or myself were going to let this one go. I had booked a lovely hotel, but agreed that we would do round one at her place, as the hotel was sadly devoid of ceiling hooks.

I rocked up at her place and we texted to say that I could come in. She had left the doors on the latch so I carefully made sure that I didn't get locked out on the way in!

When I got in I opened my extensive punting bag and rummaged for a few immediate items that I wanted to use. Rope, pinwheel etc.

I had asked LK: not to speak unless spoken to; and to be kneeling naked on the floor under her ceiling hooks. Unfortunately she broke the second rule and I had to ensure that she received discipline for this. Soon she was on her knees wearing her hog-tie and facing away from me. Once again the trusty nipple clamps and chain came out and I teased her gently with the pin wheel and my fingers occasionally breathing in her ear and down her neck. I had also brought a nose hook and collar with me. I soon put this on Katie. She looked like a little piggy and I got her to make a little piggy sound. It was very bitter sweet seeing Katie trussed up and with a nose hook in. Beauty defiled. Then I used the rope to tie her upper and lower torso via the ceiling. I was hoping to get her into a suspended position, but my rope skills are no more advanced from my boy scout days. Luckily I remembered the bowline and reef knot. They both did the trick.

Using the pinwheel and caressing I teased and added in some rimming, cunnilingus and pussy and arse fingering. She clearly enjoyed that. During this I was occasionally pulling (quite hard) on the chain attached to the nipple clamps. She did very well but eventually she asked for me to take them off. So I took the first one off at which she yelped, but not quite enough so I pressed her nipple against her chest to intensify the pain and though that pain I could see a smile on her face. I then undid the second clamp and repeated pressing her nipple into her chest. You could see the pain was excruciating, and she said through the pain "I'm going to get you back later" to which I replied "good". I knew that later she would test me to the limit, and I was right! I untied her and we had a good chat and a drink and then Katie decided it was my turn for tying to the ceiling. Now I tied Katie up nicely, but she insisted that I now wear the nose hook and collar and the anal hook. She made me stand on tip toes ant tied the anal hook to the ceiling before whipping me. She administered clothes pegs to my thighs, torso and all over by cock and balls. Katie then started whip the pegs off my cock and balls which brought a tear to my eye, but I kept the safe word to myself!

Later Katie removed the Anal hook and attached me to the ceiling with cuffs and enjoyed whipping me which was both painful and pleasurable. She then started to suck my cock which was just out of this world. My arms were starting to ache now and instead of using a safe word or even asking her I discretely undid my cuffs from the ceiling and pushed her onto the bed and started to face fuck her. She is an absolute star at this gagging and splurging everywhere and with me holding my cock balls deep in her mouth for quite some time she didn't say anything! ;) We then had a fully naughty blow job / cunnilingus time which ended up with me standing by her bed with her upside down pussy in my face and her deep throating my cock eventually I came in her mouth - totally amazing! With that I continued to finger and eat her pussy until she squirted in my face.

When she went to clear up her mascara was all over her face with a mix of cum and gargled spit. Her hair truly a mess! She as always looked great!

That was round 1. We then packed up our toy bags and I took her to the hotel. I had already checked in so we just went to our room. The hotel was really nice listed building with delightful grounds. We could have made proper use of the grounds for some al fresco - but given the whole idea was kink and filth, the al fresco thing wasn't going to happen! Once we had settled into our room we went to dinner. Now last time I took LK to dinner it was after a late session at the HdC, and we went to McDs, for which it was commented on that I should have taken her somewhere classier. Indeed I should have, but given the circumstances at the time it was OK. This time we ate nicely, although it probably looked a bit suspect with me and a girl young enough to be my daughter! But hey, we behaved and other folk may have just though that. Honestly, I couldn't care.

After dinner we 'retired' to our room where Katie properly got revenge for my earlier antics! I had got her a pvc catsuit with an around zip. It fitted beautifully. When she put it on I know I was in trouble! She soon had be tied and bound with tape and before too long she was fucking may arse with a strap on. She made me wear the nose hook too and made me crawl to where her violet wand was laying (short electrical cable). As I was crawling I was told to make piggy noises! Eventually I ended up on the bed with her sucking my cock and riding my face cock - now that is a view!

By this time we were quite hot and tired so we actually tucked up in bed, but we couldn't sleep so we went at it again. This time Katie reverse cowboy on my cock until I couldn't take anymore. By this time my reserves were pretty low and there was negligible cum in the condom, but nevertheless it didn't affect cock size or duration :)

Eventually we got to sleep sometime in the small hours. It was only fair to let the rest of the hotel off our noisy activity!

When we woke up Katie made a cuppa, and we sat in bed with tea and biscuits. I cannot explain how sexy Katie is tiptoeing over our two emptied bags of toys all over the bedroom floor to make me a cuppa. When the tea was finished  I just had to taste her pussy again. That ended up in a blow job and the smallest amount of cum I (or we) had ever seen! I was spent!

I have left some of the toys with Katie so you can also look like a piggy with her in a catsuit!

What can I say?

Hotel and dinner:£200
LK for the night: £ -  you know her rates ;)
Time with the best WG... ever... PRICELESS!

Summary
All in all a very hedonistic week. It won't be repeated in a very long time as the whole punting week has exceeded £1500!
I'm not a man of words (I did try to do a report as a Haiku), but I hope you find this useful.

As a final note all these activities undertaken, some of them rather extreme are all carefully planned and thought through. They are all consentual from both or all parties and will always be done as such. It may seem fluffy but it is very important that we keep our girls safe and with a mutual respect. Please take care of all of these ladies (especially those mentioned in this report) and they will take care of you. The recent thread 'could you ever trust a prossie', well, when it comes to the stuff that I get unto, then the answer is quite frankly 'YES'. They can have your very existence in their hands.

KenniLingus

vw

and of course Little Katie's website is
External Link/Members Only
Translated to bump nobody has commented.

Glad you had a good week, bi of a pick and mix.  A blow out is needed once in a while !

KenniLingus

Translated to bump nobody has commented.

Glad you had a good week, bi of a pick and mix.  A blow out is needed once in a while !

hardly surprising nobody has commented - its the middle of the night!
 :)

vw

hardly surprising nobody has commented - its the middle of the night!
 :)
This place is full look at all the green lights. 

Offline hooper567

Kenny fantastic review and thanks for all the detail you put into each session  ;)

Lz-129

Wow, that's some week you've had! I honestly don't know how you did it because I have to save myself a week before I meet someone now but to do all that over a period of a few days is quite something! Hats of to you! A great review

theGOAT

Phew! That was quite a week. Thanks for sharing all the details. £1500 sounds good VFM for all that.

It's interesting to hear from a punter who takes as much punishment as he gives. Thought provoking. LK the star of the show as usual.

Cheers!  :drinks:

password02

Nice set of reviews -  :hi:

Seems it was a busy week - Well done for sharing - £1,500 for 3 fck days with 4 great girls - NICE  :thumbsup:

KenniLingus

It was a truly awesome time.

I realised last night after posting that I forgot to say how LK punished me.

Basically it was on two fronts:
1) Before using the strap-on she made me suck on it. True face fuck style. 'See how you like it - bitch" style. Then she made me do ATM. Luckily I had washed so it was OK. and then
2) The nipple clamps I have a re Japanese clover leaf ones. Thy tighten their grip as they are pulled. LK just pulled them off, knowing the pain it would leave me in. She then set on me to press my nipples into my chest to increase the intensity - Fuck that was something else!

I can't wait until next time ;)

squeezebox

Excellent week of punting KL and reviews!  I would of needed a week to recover after your first punt let alone soldier on with the duo and then LK!  :drinks:

KenniLingus

Excellent week of punting KL and reviews!  I would of needed a week to recover after your first punt let alone soldier on with the duo and then LK!  :drinks:

I got back home friday morning - and pottered about during the day in a zombie like state. I fell sleep at 7pm and slept through until 10 saturday morning. i was wasted! :)

Lz-129

It was a truly awesome time.

I realised last night after posting that I forgot to say how LK punished me.

Basically it was on two fronts:
1) Before using the strap-on she made me suck on it. True face fuck style. 'See how you like it - bitch" style. Then she made me do ATM. Luckily I had washed so it was OK. and then
2) The nipple clamps I have a re Japanese clover leaf ones. Thy tighten their grip as they are pulled. LK just pulled them off, knowing the pain it would leave me in. She then set on me to press my nipples into my chest to increase the intensity - Fuck that was something else!

I can't wait until next time ;)

She can be quite brutal! Obviously in a nice way but brutal all the same

Offline slavealan75

Hi KL

I know we spoke during the week and I'm glad your week was as you expected if not exceeded those hopes.

I'm certainly going to take you advice and try Houseducroix

KenniLingus

Hi KL

I know we spoke during the week and I'm glad your week was as you expected if not exceeded those hopes.

I'm certainly going to take you advice and try Houseducroix

I think thats a good thing for you Alan, you deserve it!

Who do you think you'll see?

Offline slavealan75

I've sent Mistress Nikky French an e-mail. There is something about being Dominated in a foreign language.

Don't ask, too many Monica Belluuci films I think

KenniLingus

theGOAT

I hope you don't mind a question.

I see you received anal from several of the girls.  Did you do anal to any of them?  Its something I like giving and may one day soon try receiving.  I see Hollie says she enjoys receiving on her profile.

KenniLingus

I hope you don't mind a question.

I see you received anal from several of the girls.  Did you do anal to any of them?  Its something I like giving and may one day soon try receiving.  I see Hollie says she enjoys receiving on her profile.

I tend to finger / rim anally but not generally fuck anally. I definitely like to receive, especially rimming and heavy fingering. I love being stretched.

Offline 385North

What delicious fetish fun. I think you've progressed a bit further down the BDSM sub/domme adventure trail than I, so I hope you don't mind me asking: have you ever explored key-holding and the use of chastity devices? I've experimented initially, but don't posses the level of self control required to live with such a device, even for a short period of time.

Keep up the good work. Your reviews have just inspired me to come out of retirement and seek new adventures.

SirFrank

Fuck me are you being sponsored or something or did you tap up Wonga to fund your shagathon

KenniLingus

What delicious fetish fun. I think you've progressed a bit further down the BDSM sub/domme adventure trail than I, so I hope you don't mind me asking: have you ever explored key-holding and the use of chastity devices? I've experimented initially, but don't posses the level of self control required to live with such a device, even for a short period of time.

Keep up the good work. Your reviews have just inspired me to come out of retirement and seek new adventures.

Never tried key holding or chastity devices. I'll be honest it doesn't appeal to me, but I do enjoy fetish and would class myself as switch.

Enjoy post retirement - but don't overdo it!

KenniLingus

Fuck me are you being sponsored or something or did you tap up Wonga to fund your shagathon

It was a a few months punting budget. I've had one punt since (Hollie - which was filthy fun!) But other than that I will be taking a break for a while. I need to get a few things sorted in my normal life.

My alter ego Mr Kenni Lingus over did it on a number of fronts!