Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie - Bristol, is back !!!!!!!! with a difference....  (Read 6385 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

Well after a few years one of my favorite WGs is back in Bristol.  Little Katie  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

But offering a very different service as a Domme, not sure how she will pull this off, as she was always a very sweet summissive girl.

Will be interesting to see her new reviews.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline houseboot

SW is a large area.

Please include location.

I have added "Bristol" for you.

Offline bristolnick

Offline KC66

I only saw Katie the once but can absolutely see how she has progressed to the new offering and think she will be able to pull it off. And the prices don’t look that different to me, just she is offering shorter sessions than she used to so you can have a cheaper option.

Offline TerryTibbs

Yeah, I think she was £400 for 2 hours, and did not offer a 1 hour session.

I sent her a message, its been read, but no responce yet?

Cheers

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:15:19 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Also sent a request with no response...........

Offline TerryTibbs

Also sent a request with no response...........

Well if YOU dont get a response, there is no hope for the rest of us!!!  :D

Regards

Offline Jonlove69

Wow you could spend hours reading all the positive reviews in 2015/16. I’m sure with her experience and history of being a switch she will be a very successful in this new role. I especially like the thought of mind games being combined with BDSM. Hope you guys manage to get a response and see her soon.

Offline Puntingonandoff

I saw her a few times well before COVID when she was a switch, and experienced both sides of her as a switch myself. Sure she will do very well as a domme, but I'm not sure I will see her if standard services are off the cards now. Be interested to hear new reviews once she gets going 

Offline TerryTibbs

She logged in TODAY.

But no email from her yet....

Regards

Offline Pacho

200 quid seems cheap for a proper Domme experience. She was only popular as a good little whore who you could fuck in the ass, get your hand up her pussy and then piss all over her. Plenty of good little whore's around for that price in Bristol at the moment.

Offline TerryTibbs

200 quid seems cheap for a proper Domme experience. She was only popular as a good little whore who you could fuck in the ass, get your hand up her pussy and then piss all over her. Plenty of good little whore's around for that price in Bristol at the moment.

What?

Offline rudolph hucker

Such as?

Offline here4fun22

spill the beans, as i have been searching hi and low for these types of women

Online Colston36

But do they all let you fuck them in the arse, stick your hand up their cunts, then let you piss all over them? I never saw her, but always marvelled at her obliging nature.

Offline dubs

No penetrative sex or oral on the menu, but she does offer milking/lactating  :unknown:

Offline Circusboy

I saw her a few times a few years back. She was awesome, and I think only 19 when I first saw her. Simply some of the best times and I did enjoy when she switched into domme mode.

It was all before I found ukp so hence no reviews… …but trust me it was filth!

Offline TerryTibbs

Just found some photo I took of Katie when I bought her a school uniform...

We had some fun with that, and so did alot of other punters apparently.

Cheers

Pictures removed until link to advert that contains them is posted.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 09:10:00 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just found some photo I took of Katie when I bought her a school uniform...

We had some fun with that, and so did alot of other punters apparently.

Cheers

Pictures removed until link to advert that contains them is posted.
Can you post the link to the advert that shows those pictures are in the public domain.  :unknown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Can you post the link to the advert that shows those pictures are in the public domain.  :unknown:

Sorry, my mistake.   :(

Offline TerryTibbs

Anyone had a reply from Katie yet?

I send an email with no response.

Cheers

Offline Puntingonandoff

Anyone had a reply from Katie yet?

I send an email with no response.

Cheers

She's had a rating on AW, so assuming it's genuine, someone has seen her.  I had a brief exchange with her but couldn't align dates so yet to see her

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi team

Looks like Little Katie is actually available again.

Green light on today.

Cheers

Offline simping

Hi team

Looks like Little Katie is actually available again.

Green light on today.

Cheers

No longer offering penetrative sex and at 200 it's a bit too much no?

Been noticing a few sps going this route