Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well, look who's touring...  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Daffodil

Busy trying to source a punt for today and/or tomorrow and I come across a familiar face:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The pictures in her gallery make me laugh, where the tv remote and hairbrush are given centre stage  :sarcastic:

James999

The pictures in her gallery make me laugh, where the tv remote and hairbrush are given centre stage 

Possessions can be very important to girls, some have nice cars, fur coats or designer handbags, perhaps her hair brush and remote are seen as important by her  :sarcastic:

Offline TerryTibbs

Busy trying to source a punt for today and/or tomorrow and I come across a familiar face:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The pictures in her gallery make me laugh, where the tv remote and hairbrush are given centre stage  :sarcastic:

Her reviews are so variable i'm not sure if I should see her or not?

Terry  :timeout

touch.and.go

They are the better pictures - have you seen her face and ass - thank god she doesnt charge by the pound!! :sarcastic:

SirFrank

She looks a bit horsey to me. Could be a member of the royal family. Her teeth are also unfeasibly white. I would slip her a length though. Love the beau real feedback at the bottom about cancellation due to her day job

timmyshorny

she has a very unusual look....

James999

Her teeth are also unfeasibly white

Photoshop

Another image where less photoshop used shows a more natural yellow
External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

She has been on my list for ages.

She sounds lovely when I spoke to her on the phone.

So looking forward to seeing her when she is back in Bristol.

Terry  :timeout