Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do they bother?  (Read 1188 times)

Offline jburke1215

Hi Gents

I have been working in Cornwall this week and knowing that I would be returning to Bristol today, Friday, I thought I would try to line up some fun.

Having found possibles in Exeter, Taunton, Weston Super Mare and Bristol earlier this week I sent them emails asking if they were available and giving a few days notice.

They had no ‘phone numbers but, stupidly, I thought if they were on AW, some with feedback, they were looking for business.

The response I had?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

did not even read the emails.

read it but no reply.

The only one to read and send a polite reply saying she couldn’t make it was

if I’m going her way again I will at least try to see her as she was the only one to make an effort.

WTF !  :scare:

Why bother being on AW if you are not going to answer genuine enquiries, if I thought anyone in my company had not got back to a potential customer they would soon know get a kick up the backside!

So from now on if they don’t have a ‘phone number forget it, and my ‘Buy British’ campaign has bitten the dust as it seems only EE girls want the business.

I’d like to say ‘rant over’ but I’m sure the stupidity of some of the girls on AW will bring me back here soon.

I see there are a couple of new  EE girls in Bristol so guess who may be getting my hard earned pennies  :hi:

Offline Hor1zon

Why do people on here always go for the girls with such low feedback? (Not having a go, just a serious question as I am pretty new) I would always go for someone with a decent amount of feedback to be safe.

Joe88

Yeah it is annoying
The "Hi, Please just call me for details and to make a booking as I hardly ever get chance to answer emails etc." Annoys me aswell, just wish they would answer a quick Q then I'd go from there. She's mailed me since then as well! Such a contradiction.

Offline jburke1215

Why do people on here always go for the girls with such low feedback? (Not having a go, just a serious question as I am pretty new) I would always go for someone with a decent amount of feedback to be safe.

Hi

I know what you mean, and in theory you should be right but in my experience a lot of AW feedback is worthless, some girls have loads of 'good' feedback but are a waste of time, others have no feedback at all but are really good punts.

One of the main reasons I like UKP is that the reviews/feedback I find here tend to be good and unbiased.

AW is one of the most annoying sites around as it is full of time wasters, BUT, it is still the main one for searching and there are some good girls out there.

As I said I was just ranting and hope you have better experience than me.

Good luck and have fun   :cool: