Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: something strange going on Luton  (Read 2098 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

I been looking on AW for the last week & noticed a lot of pics of hot ROM women in the area & when clicking on verified PIC (green sign) I get a horrible face PIC

Eg
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline suffolkmark

There does not look to be much facial similarity between the 2 photos, to say nothing of the hair colour. Looks like profile recycling yet again.

1dt

moved already to walthamstow...report all the aw profiles you are suspicious of...fuck sergi off  :rolleyes:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

there have been loads of new profiles in Luton in 2015 and most of them do not stay there long enough to make a date with them,

Offline Moneyshow

This has been going on over the last 5 years, back then there were reliable girls in "Earls Meade" and Brazilians in "Cowper Street"... oh the memories.

Now its just lying Roms and dirty skanks

Offline webpunter

Luton = Peterborough = East Anglia.  Avoid.  Tuff shit if you happen to live there.  Serves you right
On the upside Luton ain't that far from MK.  Get in your motor & go to 'punting central'

Police arrest woman after closing suspected brothel in Guildford Street, Luton
Read more: External Link/Members Only

Brothel in Wellington Street, Luton, closed by police
Read more: External Link/Members Only

Brothel Closed In Luton
External Link/Members Only

Offline Aofeni Co

You guys may want to look at the girl who is in the pictures now, not really sure what those things are on her face but you'd probably want to avoid that.

You guys may want to look at the girl who is in the pictures now, not really sure what those things are on her face but you'd probably want to avoid that.

err which pictures now? Link please

Offline Aofeni Co

err which pictures now? Link please

Can't say I'm surprised to see that it's a new girl.

Here is the girl I was talking about but in her current pictures I can't see the yellowish scabs in her previous pictures

Can't say I'm surprised to see that it's a new girl.

Here is the girl I was talking about but in her current pictures I can't see the yellowish scabs in her previous pictures

err she is not in Luton
the problem with locating ladies Luton is that you can find it in Bedfordshire and also as its own entry, both are in the East Anglia section.

Offline Aofeni Co

err she is not in Luton
the problem with locating ladies Luton is that you can find it in Bedfordshire and also as its own entry, both are in the East Anglia section.

Yeah sorry about that, when I did a number search for the profile this is the only thread that popped up. Even so it at least serves as a warning (Probably).