Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh - Rimming  (Read 2768 times)

Offline Eh_punteruk

Hi guys.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any decent/reliable girls in Edinburgh who perform rimming? Had a look through loads of profiles but struggling to find any.

Any recommendations appreciated

Thanks

Offline Matrix

Hi guys.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any decent/reliable girls in Edinburgh who perform rimming? Had a look through loads of profiles but struggling to find any.

Thanks

Do you know of any?

Offline Eh_punteruk

Do you know of any?

No, unfortunately not.

I think there was maybe a girl down near the shore who used to say on her profile she did, but don’t see her profile any more.

It’s obviously something that’s probably not going to be a thing a lot of (probably most) girls feel comfortable about doing but just wondered if anyone knew anyone who does do it 👍🏽

Offline Matrix

No, unfortunately not.

I think there was maybe a girl down near the shore who used to say on her profile she did, but don’t see her profile any more.

It’s obviously something that’s probably not going to be a thing a lot of (probably most) girls feel comfortable about doing but just wondered if anyone knew anyone who does do it 👍🏽

Perhaps one of the sauna boys may be able to offer a recommendation.

Offline Eh_punteruk

Perhaps one of the sauna boys may be able to offer a recommendation.

That would be ideal. Been looking for a while on AW but can’t see any, but haven’t really been to a sauna so might be a good shout 👍🏽

Offline Hoteyetie

Hi guys.

Thanks

Go to AW , go to search follow the links and add rimming to preferences / enjoys and all the girls do will come up .

Offline willie loman

its a curious fact that there are girls in saunas who refuse to kiss, yet cheerfully rim you unasked, and girls who kiss but wont rim, i imagine for most girls who do rim, its something they will do with some punters, i would say its only a small per centage will do it, some will no doubt do it for extra money, but i for one am not paying extras . if a sauna girls rims its not really something to say on a public forum,you will have every punter turning up and expecting it, and you could make the girl feel awkward with her mates, you just have to play it by ear in the room.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 05:43:24 pm by willie loman »

Offline bigmike32

I would do an aw search for rimming see who provides and then if you book that girl state in the comms you are looking for rimming. Ive only had it done to me once.

Offline Forthports

Devilish Diva only works very occasionally these days but would always give the ring piece a good tonguing, whether you requested it or not. Never did anything for me but I let her dive in just for the experience.

Offline bigmike32

Devilish Diva only works very occasionally these days but would always give the ring piece a good tonguing, whether you requested it or not. Never did anything for me but I let her dive in just for the experience.

Same girl that rimmed me it did nothing for me but she insisted i tried it and i let her try it on me. She barely works at the moment which is a shame.

Online Jayf

Traceyf if I remember rightly, she was good at rimming.

External Link/Members Only

She wasn't the best looking, amazing blow job though

Offline NicAndrew

I would do an aw search for rimming see who provides and then if you book that girl state in the comms you are looking for rimming.

OP I did a search based on 'rimming giving' and 22 profiles offered it. Certain you could find something if you quoted it in your comms;-)

Offline Matrix

Traceyf if I remember rightly, she was good at rimming.

External Link/Members Only

She wasn't the best looking, amazing blow job though

Barebacker

Offline CasperGomez

Some of the Brazilians will do this... if you get to know them ; )