Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila colombiana - Govanhill  (Read 1151 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7263685) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline g3nius

External Link/Members Only  / External Link/Members Only

Communications: Generally fast comms but as someone said, makes you go to another flat and then go to a different one (probably for safety)

Fee for Time: £190 (as I wanted to finish with a facial)

Looks:  Looks good. Facially, nothing amazing if I'm honest but a nice body. Bit tits, curvy arse and small waist. Thats the only good part though

The Meet:
As soon as I got in, even though I was on time and followed instructions I just felt like she was moaning from the outset. Not a great start, but I thought maybe I'll get her clothes off and then she'll warm up. Asked about taking a shower, and she had an issue with that  :unknown: , and then got a comment about not being "fresh". Was very surprised as I never get complaints from any other WGs and she just seemed to be having one of those days where she wanted to moan about everything.

So we got into it, took the clothes off, and when she went down for oral, I asked if she'd do OWO - and she starts with "yes if you're clean". This was starting to get worse.
She did OWO as it happens, did that for a while and had to stop her, then I got her on top, and came in the bag pretty quickly. Probably didn't last very long, and it was a nice sight to have on top of you. I wanted to rest for a bit before Round 2, but I found that she wasn't a very warm/cuddly person at all. She was sitting away in the corner of the room, on her phone, but didn't really push much as she had seemed in a bit of an annoyed mood since I got there.

She then went on a rant which I could barely understand in places. Moaning about people in Glasgow and how unhealthy they are. Then starting on asian people, and then some shite about COVID. Also complaining about punters and how "its sex for money". it was a bit weird, and she was just being really annoying. I just kind of nodded and agreed and I just really wanted to get a second round in!

So got her sucking me off again, on top for a bit, and then put her in doggy. Doggy was a nice sight as she had a nice curvy arse you could grab hold of. I banged her in this position for a while and I could probably last even longer. But I wanted to finish on her face, so got her on the floor, and came all over her face. That was probably the highlight of the meet, as I shut her up for once, and covered her face  :D

A bit more moaning at the end as expected, and I was glad to get away.

Positives:

Nice looking girl and nice body

Negatives:

Attitude stinks/cold
moany cow
not worth the money

I saw the positive review that just went live and thought compelled to post this one, as she's really not worth the money. I think she's become jaded, and the moaning about punters is what got me. Probably about time she went back to Columbia
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 12:09:52 am by g3nius »

Offline Jimbob212

She sent me an arsey reply when I enquired about her address before so I left her on read. Although she looks nice, she seems really hit or miss and it's a bit a gamble especially with the ridiculous prices on the extras she's offering.