Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't get their Story right  (Read 2071 times)

James999

This one says she is 26 in her profile age, but 30 in the text and her passport that she displays shows she's 33  :dash:

But then it also say's she's from Cyprus in one part and then Romania, How shit are these pimps  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Passport

Offline SamLP

She used to have bb ticked a few months ago, but I see it's no longer in her enjoys list.

Offline cueball

Another Romanian bullshitter, bloody hell, is there anybody honest from there, I've yet to see something good said about Romanians.

Offline nigel4498

Another Romanian bullshitter, bloody hell, is there anybody honest from there, I've yet to see something good said about Romanians.
Four Romananians just washed my car today and they did a brilliant job.  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Four Romananians just washed my car today and they did a brilliant job.  :thumbsup:

Did they offer owo and dfk? Or was it a bait n switch?

Offline PumpAction

This one says she is 26 in her profile age, but 30 in the text and her passport that she displays shows she's 33  :dash:

But then it also say's she's from Cyprus in one part and then Romania, How shit are these pimps  :thumbsdown:

Passport

Was it this picture that attracted you to the profile?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

Anyway i like good quality ver pictures - you can see all details on ID. And then you can surprise WG saying "Hello Monica" when she tells you she is Hot Pamela  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Aspen

There were one or two on this thread defending them strongly. Try reply #42 for starters.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45165.0;all

I haven't made up my mind whether they are pimps or not.

Offline cueball

There were one or two on this thread defending them strongly. Try reply #42 for starters.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45165.0;all

I haven't made up my mind whether they are pimps or not.

Just had a look at that thread, I'm still not convinced, think I still keep podging English milfs (I seem to have gotten quite a taste for it)

Offline madeinwales56

I would get her landlord to check those floorboards. They look really saggy to me. Possibly loose joists?  :D

Offline Victor7522

I know that in some quarters I may be seen to be overly fussy but when I'm paying for a shag I prefer to have tits included in the experience.

Offline cueball

I think the dick is real and the tits are false

James999

I would get her landlord to check those floorboards. They look really saggy to me.

Perhaps she's a heffer and been photoshopped to look slimmer  :unknown:

Offline madeinwales56

How anyone can think that is attractive is beyond me.

Offline sushi

Tits and arse to die for? I beg to differ. :wackogirl:

Too many bones and not enough flesh.

Online The_Don