Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Someone has been VERY busy creating AdultWork profiles  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Steve2

Can't see what the scam is yet. They all appeared in the last 24hrs

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blackpunter

Do you think its someone making the profiles with the view of selling them to non english speaking wgs who have trouble stting up their own?

Offline CBPaul

Loads been springing up with the same type of picture as Radka69, pretty distinctive style, they look like pictures from any old staff mugshot board only they have their tits hanging out.

Seem to be from the Czech Rep if you believe the profile but many are logging on / being controlled from a wide variety of countries other than the UK. I've done a few reverse image searches but so far nothing has shown up.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Little wonder so many punters are totally disillusioned with Adultwork.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Do you think its someone making the profiles with the view of selling them to non english speaking wgs who have trouble stting up their own?

Quite possible. No pics, no prices, no telephone numbers. There is obviously some sort of plan with 30 or so similar profiles in my area just in the last 24hrs

Could be planning to add PG's  or anything really

Offline Steve2

Loads been springing up with the same type of picture as Radka69, pretty distinctive style, they look like pictures from any old staff mugshot board only they have their tits hanging out.

Seem to be from the Czech Rep if you believe the profile but many are logging on / being controlled from a wide variety of countries other than the UK. I've done a few reverse image searches but so far nothing has shown up.

The Radka pics come from External Link/Members Only , the same as several recent profiles in Hounslow all with a 1 credit PG

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:37:46 am by Steve2 »

Offline CBPaul

The Radka pics come from External Link/Members Only , the same as several recent profiles in Hounslow all with a 1 credit PG

External Link/Members Only

Interesting, that wipes out off the profiles with the same type of picture as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen half a dozen or so spring up for Cambridge but that's the first that links back to the site the pictures were copied from - I wondered where they were coming from  :thumbsup:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Little wonder so many punters are totally disillusioned with Adultwork.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

That being the case JRC, do you think that UK punting should set up its Own site?..

Offline Steve2

Interesting, that wipes out off the profiles with the same type of picture as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen half a dozen or so spring up for Cambridge but that's the first that links back to the site the pictures were copied from - I wondered where they were coming from  :thumbsup:

I have linked back to several from Czechcasting.