Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely.Sandy girl - Walked - Birmingham  (Read 3867 times)

49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline James59

This review from Saturday

Sandy Hot - External Link/Members Only

Venue - Birmingham city just off Broad Street

I had seen Sandy previously some years ago when she worked in a flat a short distance from the current location

I contacted Sandy a few days earlier and got a good response  :rolleyes:indicating that the meeting could happen on the Saturday at the time I had requested. On the day I was slightly early and sent a quick message to say so, and was even let in by someone exiting the building. Got a quick reply saying give me 5 minutes as she had just got out of the shower.
All going ok at this stage, so 5 minutes later I get the ok to come up, this I did, and was greeted by a very sexy looking Sandy dressed in black, her hair was still wet, rather sexy to be honest :P. Anyway customary take shoes off at door, then Sandy started on about me being early, saying " You said 11:00, it now 10:30" next time you keep to the time" :dash:, I said I would have been prepared to wait, but you had said it was ok to come up. Either you are ready or either you are not. So I decided to leave, sexy and good looking as she is, I am afraid the meeting would have been tinged with more instructions and complaints without doubt, a pity but as previous reviews have said, she blows hot and cold I guess this time she wasn't' ready, so neither was I.

Offline Punterperson1971

This review from Saturday

Sandy Hot - External Link/Members Only

Venue - Birmingham city just off Broad Street

I had seen Sandy previously some years ago when she worked in a flat a short distance from the current location

I contacted Sandy a few days earlier and got a good response  :rolleyes:indicating that the meeting could happen on the Saturday at the time I had requested. On the day I was slightly early and sent a quick message to say so, and was even let in by someone exiting the building. Got a quick reply saying give me 5 minutes as she had just got out of the shower.
All going ok at this stage, so 5 minutes later I get the ok to come up, this I did, and was greeted by a very sexy looking Sandy dressed in black, her hair was still wet, rather sexy to be honest :P. Anyway customary take shoes off at door, then Sandy started on about me being early, saying " You said 11:00, it now 10:30" next time you keep to the time" :dash:, I said I would have been prepared to wait, but you had said it was ok to come up. Either you are ready or either you are not. So I decided to leave, sexy and good looking as she is, I am afraid the meeting would have been tinged with more instructions and complaints without doubt, a pity but as previous reviews have said, she blows hot and cold I guess this time she wasn't' ready, so neither was I.
She has a very big chip on her shoulders thinks we are doing her a favour by seeing her,I tried to arrange a meet with her and all I got was attitude so thought fuck this and blocked her

Offline shed

Applaud you James 69 for walking  :hi:. For me her greeting attitude stinks and so should be a negative. But as is always said,, your review your decision.

Offline James59

It could so easily have been a negative, a simple response from her saying if it was ok for me to wait until 11:00 would have been fine, but be told ok then given comments such as she did, didn't really do it for me... Anyway tis done

Offline Straightsix

It could so easily have been a negative, a simple response from her saying if it was ok for me to wait until 11:00 would have been fine, but be told ok then given comments such as she did, didn't really do it for me... Anyway tis done
Far too many idiots would continue and wonder why they then leave dissatisfied. You did the right thing. Had she been sitting there waiting for you at 10:30 only to discover you were doing the same in your car the outcome would have been the same no doubt.
Plenty of other pussy lined up for your money.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline James59

Hi Guys.. Thank you for your words, was trying a few weeks ago for a mmf meeting with some great guys on here it didn't happen as work took me away. Sandy was going to be my last at 62 enough before having to rely on something Blue..
There is a lady a fine wine beginning with C she's class but those who have seen her know how fantastic she is...Guys thank you for your annoesty. I appreciate your consideration and understanding of your own meetings and acceptance of others comments last post thank you Ukpunting

Offline Straightsix

Offline Oscar1

She used to be good before, but her temper lets her down, I completely agreed that her time is up, you did a great decision to walk out, I would definitely do the same, I wouldn't even see her for free for that attitude, the sea is with a lot fishes! 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 02:02:07 am by Oscar1 »
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GingerNuts

She used to be good before, but her temper lets her down, I completely agreed that her time is up, you did a great decision to walk out, I would definitely do the same, I wouldn't even see her for free for that attitude, the sea is with a lot fishes!

You must be a poor fisherman, you haven't caught one in nearly four years.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 02:29:26 am by GingerNuts »

Online alibirmingham

:lol:

Offline Oscar1

Haha, my number one priority is quality, not quantity, I spend my money wisely, I will rather go to Bangkok and Pattaya and fuck three thai girls at same time, where one massages me and other sucking my dick, than wasting my money to a low quality like this

Online alabama1

Haha, my number one priority is quality, not quantity, I spend my money wisely, I will rather go to Bangkok and Pattaya and fuck three thai girls at same time, where one massages me and other sucking my dick, than wasting my money to a low quality like this
If your previous posts are to be believed, you have obviously punted in the UK on several occasions too, so why no reviews  :unknown:

Offline shed

I copied this from a section of the main UKP site which applies to you Oscar :-

"Isn't it more pay-your-way? There's no expectation to report every punt: there's an expectation to give back (in the form of reviews) some of the benefits received from membership"

Offline Punterperson1971

Good point and being a member for nearly 4 years he really should know better. :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 10:19:26 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline GingerNuts

A fisherman's tale.

Offline pbrown355

Oscar, I just took the time and trouble to read through all of your posts and I have a question based on them.
What the ........ are you doing on a punting forum where you are supposed to share? Leech.

Offline shylad57

:lol:

Thats the funniest one liner I have read on here for ages. :lol:
I take my hat off to you Gingernuts  :hi:

Offline shylad57

Sorry posted the wrong quote through laughing so much!

Offline Straightsix

.....I take it the third one was slipping you some girth?...can't say I blame you not mentioning that bit.

Offline pbrown355

As he's never been to Thailand (or even Tenerife) I don't know why he even began typing.

Offline Straightsix

Tenerife? He probably still lives with his mom. I bet she beats him too.

Offline Punterperson1971

On line last night at 10:07pm not got no balls to respond to anyone who has questioned him.

Offline longshot11

Ah flashbacks of Thailand... what an amazing place for punting  :cool:

As for this one, I've tried contacting before on a few occasions with no answer

Offline Oscar1

« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 03:49:13 am by Oscar1 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Lovely I did report him anyway as a wind up merchant or a troll