Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely.Czech Girl - Birmingham  (Read 3080 times)

49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Cryton123

External Link/Members Only

Duration - 30mins
Cost - £60
Comms - easily arranged via tx

Sandy used to be my ‘go to girl’ for a while a few years back when she was working as part of the Masshouse group (although I always preferred Blonde Lia who has now sadly retired)  :thumbsdown:
Sandy was always GVFM at £80 for the hour but I found the last couple of times I saw her she appeared a bit jaded and I was getting bored of the same service time after time. So I decided I wouldn’t see her again.

Then she reappears with new, bigger boobs and her profile caught my eye again. I haven’t seen her for years and after a Plan A fell through recently I decided to revisit an old stamping ground and make another booking. One phone call (answered by a receptionist) and a time was arranged. Tx message received with a postcode then a final tx message at the time arranged with directions to the door. All very easy.

Sandy answered the door and I first noticed the new boobs but also how she’s lost a significant amount of weight. She’s not skinny but she is now very lean and has lost some of the fantastic curves and great arse that used to have me returning regularly. Never the less she’s still attractive and has a lovely tan and smooth skin. Her new boobs are a lovely shape but as with all bolt ons, they’re a little hard and not natural feeling.

The service hasn’t changed over the years and she’s still a solid punt. Kissing is very soft FK (not quite DFK) but plentiful and very nice. Her OWO skills are still top notch and she rode me cow girl with those big new boobs dangling in my face for me to suck. After a short while I asked for more oral and after a prolonged session of sucking (I took a while to blow this time) I came to a intense orgasm and shot a good load into her mouth while she kept sucking. She never asked for the extra £10 stated on her profile for this. She went to the bathroom to spit out my gift and then we had a pleasant chat while I dressed and left.

So in conclusion, she is still a good punt and definitely worth £60 for 30mins. She’s still a little bit quirky but very pleasant and still offers great OWO. I doubt I’ll be returning though because I’ve been there, done that many times now and left thinking I’d rather gamble on someone I’ve not seen before. But at least I can now say I’ve had hold of those new titties so there’s no regrets  :thumbsup:

Offline Beerswillin99

She's been on my hotlist for a while now but haven't been able to set up a meet as of yet. I'm venturing into seeing the EE WGs in Brum and they seem like really good VFM. Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Excalibur

Cryton, Whereabouts is she based these days?

Offline Cryton123

She’s still in the city centre, on Sheepcote Street. Nice modern apartment and I had no trouble parking close by  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Cryton  :hi:

Have been meaning to go back and check out her new boobs, sounds like the service is still decent too.

Offline iceman-76

She's been on my h/l for a while. Might have to see her soon.

Offline casper12

She is a great punt for the money! amazing oral covered for me but also ball sucking.. worth £40 all day