Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Czech Girl Birmingham  (Read 1423 times)

49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline James59

External Link/Members Only  Birmingham 12th July 2018 In call 30 mins £60

Contacted Sandy by text and given details of address a 15 minute walk from New St. Straight forward code for entry into nice and functional flat. Sandy greeted me from behind the door, wearing an tight fitting black PVC number which just about keep her lovely boobs in.
I guess Sandy's boobs are 34E size .Handed over money and took a shower as it was hot and I was already sweety.Sandy remained in the room while I stripped off and I was already semi hard. A quick stroke from Sandy before I got in the shower.

I could hear other voices, so am not sure if others work there.

After the shower I entered the room, Sandy was naked on the bed her legs slightly apart so you could see her lovely pussy. s
Some gentle kissing and mutual touching took place before Sandy had my now rock hard cock in her mouth

OWO was excellent and plenty of eye contact, I returned the oral, Sandy has a beautiful pussy pink lips but a very sensitive clitoris.I hadn't cum for a few days so asked if I could cum over her gorgeous boobs. 6 big shots of cum later I was finished.

I would return to see Sandy and recommend her