Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amysexy20  (Read 625 times)

1 review(s) for amysexy20 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

KrenoB

Hey Peeps!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok i know i'm doing a lot of reviews all at once, it's only because i now have a laptop to do it from! and that i thought i must share! for all the punters sake!

Now for this punt which didn't go through to even exchanging money....but i just want to put it out there in case anyone has done, they can reply.

So let me start.

Communication

I texted her, she didn't reply. So i called and she answered. English FUCKING poor, anyway managed to make the appointment.
She told me to come to Hounslow West station. So caught the tube all the way to this town, no problem, Called her as instructed she said 'Wait and i'll come to you.'
I'm thinking, 'i'm gonna get killed, murdered or beat up and money gone.'
Anyway, i went into the shops, waited there watching through the window and then she made an appearance by herself, i thought to make sure and walk out and look around. So i did, took my time and made her wait for atleast 3-4 minutes to make sure it was good to approach her.

location/place
She told me to follow her back to hers, so i did, it was down the main road, turn into some side street and then into the back behind the strip of shops. ( Behind all the shops , where they dump there waste.) up the stairs and into some place where people are renting a room. Go into her room which was simple.

Over
The windows open and the curtains were wide open too, could see the street i walked and the people too. Told her to close it immediately, which she did. So before i even took my money out of my pocket i began asking questions.

Do you do OWO?
No
Do you do anal?
No
Do you do OWO? ( Just in case she didn't understand the first time. I even used hand emotions and such etc )
No, i don't understand.

I showed her profile, the things she does and etc. She says 'I don't understand' and smiles.

So i said, Ok! i'm off! Bye! and i left.

So, the things she says she does...she doesn't do.

As for herself! she is a chubby girl not a size 6 or 8. That i do not mind.

Anyway, if anyone else has had what she offers on her list, let me know! i might have gone at the wrong time or when she wasn't in the mood.

I'm gonna leave it as a neutral, maybe someone out there has had a good time with her. I'd like to know.