Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Get her whilst she's available  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

I had to share this one as this is one of the worst profiles I've come across in ages!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Text speak profile - Check
Bareback - Check
No pictures - Check
But she won't see you if she doesn't see you picture - Check
Cheap Prices - Check WTF!

I think this particular prossie has great expectations for the punters she's hoping to meet!

:scare:

:dash:

BeesKnees

Amazing!

I love how she replaced "thought" with "fort"! Classy!

Offline Riprock

A bit full of herself isn't she.   £20 for 15 mins though.

Offline nigel4498

Have you informed west8, bare backer, right up his street.

Offline iPad3

Have you informed west8, bare backer, right up his street.

Clearly an interlectural n all.....lol

Quesadilla

Pics are actually quite hot. What a shame she's a bb'ing skank. £75 ph - no way that's for real.

Offline Vivago

Pics are actually quite hot. What a shame she's a bb'ing skank. £75 ph - no way that's for real.

Has to be a load of bollocks. 75 quid outcall for a hot, little, English teenage bimbo like that?  Despite the BB, that would make her the best value punt on AW.  Has to be a crock of shit.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Stealthshagger

If she looked like that and was new to it and guessed price range wrong based on wild guesses, I suspect she would get it very wrong the other way....asking for 2k an hour type of miscalculation. She doesn't seem too bright.

Offline Bigus Dickus

She does come across as being as thick as a whale omelette. If she didn't have BB I'd be tempted to try and throw one up her. I am not sure I'd pass her obviously high standards of punter thought!  :wackogirl:

Might be a scam or a potential blackmail scenario. I'd advise anyone to be very careful if they are tempted!

Offline Mij

Amazing!

I love how she replaced "thought" with "fort"! Classy!

Yeah...sadly though I think it's probably a failure of the education system / skool...and that's how she finks you spell fort, innit!

Offline azrael

Her wording worries me especially the last paragraph. As mentioned above might be a scam/blackmail thing going on here

Offline azrael

Sorry the sixth paragraph not the last one :dash:

fredpunter

Yeah...sadly though I think it's probably a failure of the education system / skool...and that's how she finks you spell fort, innit!

A young person of my acquaintance recently excitedly reported that they had received a fox fur coat for christmas. Closer examination revealed they had actually received a faux fur coat. But they honestly didn't realise that you didnt spell fox that way. I despair of these people being able to fund my old age pension.

Offline LanceVance

Why do you think some British Girls become WGs? They have no other assets or skills to exchange for money. You can imagine her being the girl the boys all wanted at school, and who didn't pay attention in class as she 'fort' she could strike it rich a model or a singer or a WAG. Can you be surprised if she has turned to whoring? I'm surprised many more girls like her don't do the same.

Offline JimArtois

Bareback is OK with this girl because she doesn't list penetration on her likes.      :sarcastic:

Offline Mij

Bareback is OK with this girl because she doesn't list penetration on her likes.      :sarcastic:

To be fair to her, 'Unprotected Sex' IS on her likes...she's just chosen to remove the 'Penetration (protected)' one....perhaps she doesn't like condoms...which may be why she also has "Pregnant" selected!  :D

Offline BogBog1

This is so obviously fake.... 20 for 15 mins with an English girl who looks like this (I'm ignoring the BB thing)?? No way.

Offline azrael

Wheres westy (west8) when you need him? He loves barebacking wg.

Offline Corus Boy

Her wording worries me especially the last paragraph. As mentioned above might be a scam/blackmail thing going on here

There are paragraphs?

More like bullet points  :D