Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amy swallows  (Read 3387 times)

Offline Setodger

I'm thinking about going to see Amy today, anyone seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mark Andrews

Never seen her no, however here is some good info on her - it may help (External Link/Members Only).

Offline flybynightpm

Pretty sure she its Amy at Annebella's in MK... works with Scarlett... (External Link/Members Only ) .. Amy has nice young body/tight downstairs/cute bum and good English girl attitude... has a session with her last yr, only 30mins but it was fairly intense.. OWO/some kissing...

Offline Laying Pipe

A number of the photos are of the same Amy of Annabella's in MK, which I recognise
Her location is given as Warren Street / Euston. I wonder if there is still a connection with HOD also now around Warren Street
Also saw her last year for 45mins and agree with Flybynight.
A nice young slender body,really cute bum, tight. Great attitude.
She is very intense when she gets going. Be prepared and enjoy the ride.
One of my most memorable punt.
I saw her without her make up and was not disappointed with her look.

Offline Bartolomeo

probably late to post, but I have seen her and she's great. Tall (maybe 5'10) young slim english girl. Proper french kissing and awesome OWO, I am not sensitive to OWO at all, but she made me cum hard in her mouth!
I didn't get round to fucking her, only oral both ways.

I want to see her again. Should see her friend Scarlet too.

Offline The_Don

Offline Setodger

Thanks for the advice guys, I saw Amy yesterday and she is 100%a hit rather than miss.
I'll write up a review later.

vt

Amy, occasionally unreliable, but a top girl, slim, attractive & enthusiastic service, if you get to meet her.

Offline flybynightpm

Don't think so.. Amy has lighter skin... not olive/tanned like that Amy.. plus the face/eyes didn't look right or maybe my memory is getting worse.. she was younger/paler/english girl next door look and would have been more animated me thinks...

Offline flybynightpm

Plus she did mention she was not keen to show her face...ever on-line...

Offline ladiesman020

Amy is rather fun. She's gotta be about 23 or 24 now, Also she works at HOD & annabellas and she is also on Twitter
No the video is NOT her
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:47:50 am by ladiesman020 »
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue