Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett- Kingslover - London (can't remember exact location)  (Read 315 times)

Offline Ligan

Got a few reviews that I haven't done yet - so I thought I'd start off with Scarlett! Meeting was back in May last year, so just before the 1 year limit!

Here's the link: External Link/Members Only

Communication: Pretty good from memory. All done via text. Usually on Kingslover, they have a girl or two who checks availability for you. Must say the girls always come across really friendly/helpful. Sometimes I wonder if they're available to be honest  :D. Trouble I had though, was actually getting Scarlett to confirm. Finally got a booking after a week of trying.

Scarlett - from what I remember, she was fucking hot! :lol:. Her pictures are different to those on Kingslover now (her hair was slightly darker), and there was a clear bit of photo shopping she was still hot. At the time of booking - the pictures of her with the black hair here, are what I saw on Kingslover -
External Link/Members Only

The meet - after I showered, Scarlett asked me to relax to relax on the bed, and she went straight for my cock. Sucking it till I got hard, and licking my balls in between  :D. Gotta say it was nice watching her do her thing!

After what seemed a while of her sucking (had a bit to drink before, so my stamina increased lol). I asked her fuck her. Scarlett got into doggy, and well lets say i enjoyed that view. Nice ass she has, and I couldn't stop grabbing it. Was really tempted to finish in the condom but, asked Scarlett if she wanted my cum in her mouth. Think she reluctantly agreed lol but, damn it was good. Finished in her mouth, and she went to the bathroom to spit out!

After a minutes of chatting - went for round two - all pretty much the same but, I finished with Scarlett on top. Once her again, it was just wow, looking at her body. She obviously keeps in shape!

After round two we chatted again for a bit. I think I even overstayed my welcome by about 15 minutes. But, we got along pretty well also as we're the same age, like the same music etc...

Overall - a positive meet but, I haven't been back since. I did try a couple of times since. But, she's quite hard to get a booking with, and so I've just kind of given up!
I don't live in London, so I don't want to risk the booking being cancelled etc..

Lastly, price was £700! Still getting used to this price now, and to be honest I'm glad I spent it. She's exactly the kind of girls I like (except trans girls).  ;)

Offline Momodan38

Got a few reviews that I haven't done yet - so I thought I'd start off with Scarlett! Meeting was back in May last year, so just before the 1 year limit!

Sorry to say dude, but the limit for 1 year is only for new members. Your limit is 6 months.

Glad you had a good time. I’ve said it before, but with her and few others like her, it’s best to do a same day booking, max the day before, otherwise consider your booking as good as cancelled. I’ve had no issue seeing this chick multiple times doing this. If she’s not available on the day I move on, if she is, then I make a booking.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Meeting was back in May last year, so just before the 1 year limit!
The 12 month extension allowed for new members only lasts for the first 6 months, you joined 2 years ago so reviews have to be for meeting within the last 6 months.