Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Affordable willing Anal providers  (Read 2439 times)

Offline aanimator

Hi,

Would like to know if anyone has any good recommendations, ideally £120 for the hour max or £100 for 30 mins max. Including Anal.

Only one I know and is good is Cleo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen but am keen to see:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline boardyhell

apple hod 120 for 30 but good

Offline samreece

External Link/Members Only

I think this one is a reasonably priced bit of anal. She only charges 50 extra unlike a lot of the South American’s who are wanting a £100.

Offline davidgood

At the price points you mention you are going to find it hard to find SPs around London who will include anal in a booking.

A few years ago it was more likely but since Brexit and Covid some of the older SPs have retired or don't offer anal now and a lot of the EEs have gone back home.

When it is still on offer then what I am finding is that  the extra for it has often increased from £20 or £30 to £50 or more.

The three SPs you have mentioned are still active and have been reviewed by me in the past.

If you look at my reviews for the last few years you will find some others that are on, or close, to your target price.

Please let us know if you find any more VFM gems and let us have a review if you see them.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline aanimator

At the price points you mention you are going to find it hard to find SPs around London who will include anal in a booking.

A few years ago it was more likely but since Brexit and Covid some of the older SPs have retired or don't offer anal now and a lot of the EEs have gone back home.

When it is still on offer then what I am finding is that  the extra for it has often increased from £20 or £30 to £50 or more.

The three SPs you have mentioned are still active and have been reviewed by me in the past.

If you look at my reviews for the last few years you will find some others that are on, or close, to your target price.

Please let us know if you find any more VFM gems and let us have a review if you see them.

Regards,

davidgood

I have looked at all of your reviews in the past hahahaha, I could tell you like a-levels as much as I did, and also I don't care what they look like old young big small when it comes to a-levels at a good price. I know its unlikely to find, but want this thread to be the place to find them. I should have put in the original post that what they look like is irrelevant as long as they are affordable and williing.

For you Davidgood I would reccomend seeing External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ . She is in Swindon which might be out of the way for you but she is worth it, she put her prices up recently but I reccomend 45 mins for £100. She really a great meet. Message me if you wanna know more.

Offline davidgood

I have looked at all of your reviews in the past hahahaha, I could tell you like a-levels as much as I did, and also I don't care what they look like old young big small when it comes to a-levels at a good price. I know its unlikely to find, but want this thread to be the place to find them. I should have put in the original post that what they look like is irrelevant as long as they are affordable and williing.

For you Davidgood I would reccomend seeing External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ . She is in Swindon which might be out of the way for you but she is worth it, she put her prices up recently but I reccomend 45 mins for £100. She really a great meet. Message me if you wanna know more.

If I  still travelled all over the country for work then I would give her a road test. Unfortunately Swindon is not an area I can get to these days.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Bigasslover99

hey fella's a fellow anal lover here and you are right, it's hard to find a good decent price where they don't rip you off, but I have a couple of recommendations:-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ ( she does divide opinion) but can take an anal pounding and loves it in her ass and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she has a nice round ass and takes anal well too.....

Offline Often Visitor

Squirting MissSplitz
External Link/Members Only
She is in Marlow Bucks and doesn't charge any extras for anything loves it up the arse and will return the favour to you :yahoo:

Offline TPNTR

You could try Miss Adrianna External Link/Members Only
idk how good her anal is, but shes generally well reviewed and relatively inexpensive
£120/h +30 a levels
only works once a week i think

Offline The Abstract

I've not seen her yet but you could try Kandy Fun External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's slightly above the £120 limit at £140 but she's well reviewed on here.